X. CONFLUENCE & CONFLAGRATION

Start from the beginning

"I want Derek dead." Allison tells us.

"No questions there." I reply.

"What about Scott?" Uncle Chris asks.

"Scott's not the one who forced my mother to kill herself." Allison replies.

"He's not exactly an innocent bystander either." Uncle Chris tells her. "Alex, what do you suggest?"

"I said I don't care!" I yell, and everybody turns to me. I clos my eyes, taking a deep breath to calm myself, turning to Gerard. "Just tell me who to kill, and I'll do it."

With that, I walk out of the basement, not wanting to discus that matter any further.

I JOG BACK TO the cars, after cutting off the station's electricity.

"Shakespeare wrote that love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs." Gerard tells our men. "Let's give them some love."

The men throw in smoke grenades, as I come to stand by Gerard.

"Little Allison think we're only going after Derek, and those who try to defend him." Gerard tells me. "But I do hope you know better than that."

"I do." I tell him, as I take my gun out from the car, putting it in it's holster on my thigh.

"You will kill any werewolves that you lay your sights on." Gerard orders.

"I will." I reply. "As long as you remember our deal. I do whatever you want, and Hannah walks free."

"A tedious werewolves' life is a small thing to spar, to have your loyalties." He tells me, and I resist the urge to smash his head into the car window. "Chris and Allison are going in. You'll go in after 5 minutes."

"Why?" I ask him, as I put the knives in their cases, on my thighs, legs, and on the shoulder holster.

"You know, I always send my best at the last." He simply replies.

I WALK IN, CAREFULLY carefully, as I slowly move towards the door. The sound of a chair scratching across the floor is coming from inside, so I wanted to check it out.

I open the door, pointing my gun at  whoever was in there, just to be met with a paralyzed Stiles, who fell from his chair.

I roll my eyes, putting the gun back, and walking towards him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me, as I help him back into the chair.

"I'm here to kill werewolves." I tell him, bluntly.

"What? You can't do that!" He tells me, as I stand in front of him.

"How does this affect you again?" I ask him, sarcastically.

"I can't sit and watch you hunt my best friend." He tells me.

"You can stand, if you like." I tell him, opening the door, giving him a sarcastic realization face. "Oh, wait, you can't."

"Alex!" I hear him yell, but I just ignore it, walking towards the holding cell.

I hear someone coming, as I stop, and hide, just at the turn.

As soon as the person turns the corner, I swing my fist at them, but he catches my arm, pressing me against the wall.

"Alex?" Derek's confused voice asks, as his hold on me loosens.

I push back, and jump, kicking the wall in front of me, making his back his the opposite wall. I hear him groan, as he leans against the wall. I pull out my gun, and shoot him in the abdomen.

He yells out in pain, and keep pointing the gun at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asks me, as he hisses in pain.

"My Grandfather sent me to kill you." I reply, without any emotion.

"You don't have to follow his every command blindly." He says, groaning.

"I know." I tell him, smiling at him, sarcastically. "But I don't feel like doing any homework, and he's the Principal."

"Why are you doing this?" He asks him, as my smile drops and I give him a stone cold glare back.

"You should be thankful, that bullet's not in your skull." I seethe back at him. "I could kill you right now, but it's not my place. You are going to die by someone else's hand." I tell him, referring to Allison. I lift my leg, and place the heel of my boot in his bullet wound, putting more pressure on it slowly, as he yells out in pain. "But, for the time being." I say, leaning down, and hitting his face with my elbow, knocking him out. "This will have to do."

I step back, and take a breath, as I resist the urge to kill him. I hear clattering near, so I grip my gun and walk towards it.

I round the corner, to see the Sheriff handcuffed to the wall, and Scott's Mom, Melissa, in the holding cell. I lower the gun, my eyebrows furrowing, as I see Sheriff Stilinski get knocked out by Matt.

He turns to me, and his eyes widen, seeing the look on my face.

"You shouldn't have done that." I tell him, as I grab his collar, and slam him against the wall. "I never liked you."

Suddenly, I'm pulled away from Matt, and thrown at the wall. I groan, and whine in pain. I hear the Kanima screech at me, but I get distracted, as my eyes catch someone on the floor, and the only thought in my mind is, 'how can someone be so unbelievably stupid?'

To my right, is Stiles, who crawled his way here. That stupid moron!

The Kanima sees him too, and crawls towards him, but I get up, and stand in front of him.

"He's off limits, you freaky lizard." I say, as I pull out the daggers form my thigh holsters. The Kanima tries to claw at me, but I stab the dagger in his shoulder, making him growl. I punch him straight in the face, but he grabs my fist, so I twist my arm, yanking it out of his grip, and kicking him straight in the chest, making him hit the wall.

I rush to Stiles, as I help him sit up.

"What the hell his wrong with you?!" I yell at him. "Are you out of your mind?! Do you realize what could've happened if I wasn't here?!"

"I thought you didn't care about what happened to me." He tells me.

I look up at him, not knowing how to respond, when his eyes widen.

"Alex!" He yells, but I feel my head hit the wall, before I could hear anything else.