aren't you better than this ||wolfstar||

"I heard he disappears every full moon" whispered a boy to his friend. "yeah I've heard the same things. Look at him! He has so many scars and he always wears clothes like that like he's trying to hide something you know. He is such a freak." Whispered his friend back to him.

Sirius felt as if he was going to burst. He couldn't handle this shit about Remus. Those boys knew nothing and yet they sat there whispering as if it mattered to them. He hated people shit talking his beautiful boyfriend and he wanted to do a lot to them, but he knew that Remus wouldn't appreciate it.

He had thought that maybe in the library, they would have the peace and quiet to study for once, not that he was studying anything except Remus. How did his boyfriend ever put up with the kids was beyond him.

"Pads, where are you?" He heard Remus saying, breaking him out of his thoughts. He looked at his dreamy boyfriend and sighed. "you, you're so pretty moony" He said. Remus chuckled and said, "stop flirting with me and get to your work. You have hundreds of assignments to submit."

"But I can do them later moony! your beauty can't wait." Sirius protested. Remus grimaced and said, "I didn't want to play this card, but you left me no choice, tell you what, if you complete your work, I will kiss you as a reward" Sirius pouted and said, "but I'm your boyfriend I should be able to kiss you whenever I want!"
"only good boyfriends who do their homework, get kisses." Remus said and smirked as one of the two friends-ravenclaws- whispered,

"it's sad really, he has put a leash around the poor black just for fame" "I think so too. I mean why would anybody want to date an outcast?" his friend said.

They were starting to get on Sirius's last nerve. If they didn't shut up, Sirius would do something he'd regret. "I don't know how he even has friends. James, Sirius and even Peter are so much better than him." that was it. How dare they say something like that against Remus. They had crossed a line.

He smiled sweetly at Remus and said, "fine. I do one assignment and you kiss me. Deal?" Remus simply nodded and got back to his work.

After a minute or so, Sirius said again, "Moooonyy" Remus's head snapped up. "what?" he asked almost growled. "I got my quill and parchment, but forgot my books could you please get them for me?" he asked and sighed dramatically. "If I get those books, will you let me do my work?" Remus asked and Sirius nodded his head vigorously. "ok fine" Remus said and got up.

Halfway there, he met James carrying Sirius's book bag. "oh hey moony, I was just coming to give Sirius his books he forgot them and I thought I should bring it." he said. Remus smiled and took the bag from him. "don't worry I'll take it I too was coming to get it from the common room." "thanks mate, and after you're done, let's go down to the kitchens" he said and ran off before Remus could say anything else.

He came back to see that the table they were sitting at was empty and Sirius was at the ravenclaw's table, his hand gripping the collar of one of the boys who were whispering about him. This angered him and hurt him. He didn't like it when people did stuff for him out of pity. At all. and Sirius knew that.

He stalked over, threw Sirius off the poor kid and glared at him. "moony" Sirius said by Remus turned around and walked away. Sirius ran behind him, calling him but he wouldn't answer.

It hadn't been Sirius's fault. The moment Remus had gone away, the two boys had started whispering again and this time, it was worse.

"Moony talk to me please." Sirius said as he finally caught up to Remus in the common room. Remus turned around, tears forming in his brown eyes and said,

"why are you doing this to me? I thought you were better than this."

"do what moony?" Sirius asked.

"This! Make me feel whatever that is that I'm feeling! aren't you better than this?" he asked motioning to himself. "you heard what the blokes said. It is true isn't it! THEN WHY ARE YOU WITH ME?" Remus shouted.

"Rem no. I don't deserve you! don't you see, none of what they said was true. the only magic I'm working under, is your beauty moony!"

Remus looked at him and took his head in his hands.

"is it really true?" he asked hesitatingly.

"All of it" Sirius replied and Remus kissed him.

||A/N hey guy, I'm sorry for not updating from so long. I hope you liked it, if you did please leave a comment, it'd mean a lot to me
~ollie||