Y: 'I just want a friend ok? I had no one in middle school or high school and got bullied to hell. I just want a friend that's gonna be there'

J: 'Can I be that friend?'

I smile.
Y: 'You kind of are that friend, but you have your own social life, partying, with all your football friends, I just want a girl who's there to talk to at anytime. To call when I'm sad, to spill all my secrets too, to have sleepovers, to go shopping with, to go out for posh meals and get pedicures and get our hair done and talk about our crushs,'

Josh smiles.

J: 'Could pretend I dont have a dick for however long'

I laugh.

Y: 'Your probably my only friend right now to be honest,'

He smiles.

J: 'Awwwww your so sweet'

He wraps his arms around me and ends up falling on me breaking my chair and us both falling on the floor. I look at each other and burst out laughing. We laugh for about 5 minutes until I stand up and look at the broken chair.

J: 'I'll get you a new one, I'm sorry'

You giggle.

Y: 'Its ok, to be honest I dont fancy takeaway,'

J: 'What do you want then'

Y: 'I'll go make myself dinner'

J: 'Ok let's go'

I smile and theres a knock at the door.

J: 'Shit I just remembered my mates coming round,'

I smile and nod and go downstairs to the kitchen. I hear Josh and his friend talking at the top of the stairs as I start to make spagetti. I put in a chilli sauce and add a sauce, garlic, peppers, peas and herbs.

After 15 minutes, I put it in a bowl and get a fork out the draw. I get some water and go upstairs to my room. I sit at my desk and finish my revision and get into bed. I take off my Jean's and sit in my shirt and thong.

I pull the duvet up and put on Netflix and put on after. While I'm eating, someones knocking on the door. The door opens and its Josh.

J: 'Come on,'

Y: 'Hmm?'

J: 'Come play fifa with me and Liam,'

Y: 'Nah I'm good here thanks,'

J: 'Do I have to drag you? You dont have to play you can just watch'

Y: 'I'll be boreddddd'

J: 'Then I'll teach you, cmon'

I fold my arms and shake my head.

J: 'Guess were doing it the hard way'

He takes my food from me and puts it in his room. Josh bends down and picks me up and I struggle against him.

J: 'Not strong enough, I feel bad if your in your room on your own'

I roll my eyes.

Y: 'Ok fine but put me down'

Josh drops me and I fall on the floor.

Y: 'I ment in a nice way not just drop me like that'

Josh smiles and I go in. I see another guy sat on the end of Josh's bed and he smiles at me.
I smile back nervously and sit on Josh's bed. I push myself back to and sit on his pillows. I look around for my food and pick it up. Im so quiet they forgot your there and keep playing till 10. I end up falling asleep and Josh turn around and smiles at me.