Taka: "My name is Kiyotaka Ishimaru and I'm the Ultimate Moral Compass!"

The teacher continues pointing to people around the room.

Mondo: "My name is Mondo Owada and I'm the Ultimate Biker Gang Leader!"

Chihiro: "My name is Chihiro Fujisaka and I'm the Ultimate Programmer."

Leon: "My name is Leon Kuwata and I'm the Ultimate Baseball Star Ill let you in on a little secret I hate baseball!"

Hifumi: "My name is Hifumi Yamada and I'm the Ultimate FanFic Creator I swear I'm only into      2D!"

Celeste: "My names Celestia Ludenberg and I'm the Ultimate Gambler But you can call me               Celeste."

Sakura: "My names Sakura Ogami and I'm the Ultimate Martial artist!"

Hiro: "My names Yasuhiro Hagakure And I'm the Ultimate Clairvoyant My predictions are 30% accurate!"

Toko: "M-My names... Toko Fukawa and Umm I'm the Ultimate Writing progeny ...As if you will remember anyway"

Byakuya: "My names Byakuya Togami and I'm The Ultimate Affluent Progeny I don't even know why I'm talking to low life's like your selves!"

Junko: "My names Junko Enoshima and I'm the Ultimate Fashionista Also I get bored very easily so I might change my personality from time to time...!"

Junko said the first part in a super energetic voice and the second in a super low monotone voice this confused Makoto greatly..

Mukuro: "My Names Mukuro Ikusaba and I'm the ultimate Soldier My younger Sister is Junko Enoshima and I have never lost a battle nor have I been injured."

Hina: "My names Aoi Asahina and I'm the Ultimate Swimming Pro you can cool me Hina for short!"

Sayaka: " My names Sayaka Maizono and I'm the Ultimate Pop Sensation!"

Makoto knew Sayaka Maizono from middle school It was nice to see a familiar face among all of these new ones.

Next the teacher Pointed towards the girl next to Makoto she stood up and introduced herself.

Kyoko: "My name is Kyoko Kirigiri and I'm the Ultimate Detective."

Makoto took note of how throughout that entire sentence she just stared with a completely black expression.

The teacher pointed to Makoto so he stood up and began to introduce himself.

Makoto: "My name is Makoto Naegi and I'm the Ultimate Lucky Student....."

He trailed of his talent was so lame especially compared to Kyoko wait why am I thinking of her....

Teacher: "Thank You for introducing yourselves I understand you can be a bit Nervous speaking in front of everybody like that! So you are going to need these!"

The Teacher goes around handing everybody pieces of paper with lessons and times marked on them.

Teacher: "These are your Schedules be on time to your lessons otherwise Takas going to scream at you and you may get a detention if you really are late today you can disregard you schedule as today I just want you to get to know each other and talk ok enjoy the rest of your day!"

I decide I want to try to talk to Kyoko First since I want to know more about her I turn and see she's no longer in her seat and she's gone over to the corner must likely to try to stop people from talking to her. I stand up and walk over to her.

Makoto; "Hey Kyoko Kirigiri right?"

She looks up at me with the same expressionless face.

Kyoko: "Yes and you are Makoto Naegi if I am not mistaken."

Makoto: "Yep that's me!"

Kyoko: "So why are you talking to me?"

I looked at her slightly confused.

Makoto: "I want to talk to someone and you seemed interesting and friendly!"

Kyoko: "Well you've talked to me now I'm not in the mood to talk much at this current moment"

Makoto: "I see..."

I leave her to do what she wants to do and head over to talk to Sayaka Before being grabbed from behind

Makoto: "WHAT!"

Mukuro: "My sister wants to talk to you"

Makoto: "and she couldn't have come over and talked to me her self?"

Mukuro: "She prefers not to"

Mukuro placed me in front of Junko her sister...

Junko: "Hey there!"

Makoto: "Ummm hello....?"

Junko: "Your pretty cute when your nervous"

Makoto: "What???"

Junko: "Exactly what I said Your cute!"

Makoto: " Um thank you...."

Junko: "I'm sure your dying to go on a date with me  famous model Junko Enoshima right?"

Makoto: " Not really..."

Junko: "What"

Makoto: "I'm Not interested in going on a date with you"

Junko: "Oh the despair of rejection!"

I decided to run away to Sayaka after that brief interaction that has made me never want to talk to Junko and to be careful around Mukuro..

Makoto: "Hey umm Sayaka you probably don't remember me but we used to go to the same middle school..."

Sayaka: "I remember You Makoto Naegi!"

Makoto: "Wait you really remember me we never talked though..."

Sayaka: "I still remember you though!"

Makoto: " Well that's nice at least I have one familiar face!"

I spent the rest of the the day talking to Sayaka and Aoi Asahina who seemed nice before I knew it the bell rang for the end of school and I was heading for my dorm.

A/N this is My first Fan Fiction Any criticism support or suggestions would be greatly appreciated in the comments!

Dear Kyoko (Naegiri)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें