"Alexa? Answer me." I hear someone ask urgently.

I shake my head and look up and see Blake looking down at me worry filling his eyes. What's he doing here?

"Oh my god he's such a gentlemen!" I hear someone scream from behind of us.

I quickly jump out of Blakes arms as I rub my head pulling myself out of this weird trance I was having and look again.

It really is Blake.

"Are you okay?"

"Why are you here?" I ask back.

"Answer me Alexa are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine but what are you doing here?"

"I don't think you realised but were in the same gym class and I was sitting by the bench waiting for your team to go off so my team could go on. I've been watching you for the past 30 minutes standing in the middle of the court wandering around lost in your thoughts." He sighs as he rolls his eyes.

"Oh...right."

"Come on." He sighs as he grabs my wrist.

It's always my god damn wrist.

"Where?"

"To the nurses office. You have a huge ass red bump on your forehead and it looks really ugly so I think we should go put some ice on it."

"Who are you to tell me that I-"

He pulls me back into school as I hear girls squealing from behind me. Jesus he seems pissed off.

"Why the hell are you so mad?" I snap as I shake him off hard enough that he lets go.

"I'm not fucking mad." He groans as he rubs his face with his hands.

"I'll go get the ice pack you stay here." He commands.

What am I? Some dog?

"Woof woof." I groan as I lean my back against the locker.

He glances at my collarbone one last time and heads down the corridor to the nurse.

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that idiot but he's getting on my nerves. Who is he to tell me to stay huh? Wait. Who am I to even listen to him.

I sigh to myself as I wait patiently and sigh as I see him approaching me. "What took you so long?"

"Nurse had no ice so I went to the school canteen and begged them to give me some then I had to go to the nurse again and get some paper towels." He says cooly as he places the pack onto my head and takes my hand and places it onto the ice pack forcing me to hold it.

"Why are you doing all of this for me?"

"Doing what? Getting ice?"

"Yeah...your being really weird nowadays. This isn't really the Blake I'm use too. Your normally mean and a conceited jerk."

He lets out a laugh as he puts his hands into his pockets. "You call getting ice for your ugly ass bump nice?"

"Well...compared too what you use to do to me It's actually really nice." I laugh.

"I know I use to be a jerk, breaking your bones all the time but I've changed trust me." He coughs.

"Yeah...I can see that change." I smile.

He opens his mouth to say something but suddenly stops and looks back outside. "I'm gunna go back to the court. Come back outside when you feel like it. I don't want you to collapse in the middle of the court."

"I'm going to collapse here if you don't stop telling me what to do." I huff.

He rolls his eyes as he heads back outside and I smile to myself as I lean against the locker.

Then I suddenly remember leaving my phone back in the library and walk up the stairs and push the door open.

The librarian looks at me funnily in my gym clothes as she rolls her eyes and gets back to typing on her keyboard.

I walk to the table I sat at before and stop as I hear sudden tapping from behind of me. What is that sound? It's like fast speed tapping it's kind of creepy actually

I turn around and see a girl with long golden brown hair with purple glasses staring down at the table tapping her fingers furiously as if she was typing on a keyboard at full speed but...with no keyboard.

"What are you...doing?" I ask curiously as I sit down on her table.

"I'm just tapping." She replies not looking up at me and stops tapping wihlst still staring at the table.

"Why..."

"I'm just tapping."

"Okay..." I reply cautiously as I stand up from the table.

"My names Lucy." She finally says as she looks up.

"Mines Alexa." I reply back.

I don't know who this girl is but she seems...nice.

"Are you new...?"

"Yes. I came here two days ago." She replies staring me back right into the eye.

"Oh..." I reply back awkwardly.

She returns back to her furious tapping as I walk out of the door with my phone. Well. She was...pretty god damn interesting. I guess I'll see her more from now on.

DON'T ASK WHY I INCLUDED LUCY IN THE STORY XD IT'S JUST AN INSIDE JOKE BETWEEN ME AND MY FRIEND. I WAS JUST WONDERING BUT ARE YOU GUYS TEAM BLAKE OR MASON? ;)