Chapter 34: Hyde vs Phi!

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for awhile had to work on school and I didn't have a lot of time on my hands to write.

Recap: Last time on A Crimson Bond, after the battle between Hyde and Y/n, Kit Lopez challenged Aiger to an official match. During the time before the match Kit got to know the twins and their family, and with some help Kit was able to improve his bey Air Knight. When the battle of Aiger vs Kit arrived, Kit showed the power of Air Knight beating Aiger 2-0. After the battle both twins determine to help each master their beys and create the strongest bond with them. Now then let's see what happens on this chapter of A Crimson Bond.

At the Dread Tower, Hyde and Evel are looking at the match Hyde had with Y/n.

Y/n: "My friends and I have worked for this and I'm not gonna let them down! Blow him away!"

Hyde: "Bring it!"

Hades charges back towards Dragon.

Y/n: "Dragon Arrow!"

With all the pieces of Dragon lined up it smashes into Hades as the two beys clash. Sparks fly as both bladers roar determined to win the clash. But with one last push Dragon sends Hades in the air as Hades bursts its parts landing on the ground. Hyde shrieks as he feels the pain from the bursts Hades.

Hyde: "Pause it there."

Evel pauses the video right when Dragon bursts Hades.

Hyde: "I know for sure that there was absolutely nothing to indicate I'd lose that match."

Evel: "Although Dragon entered its Turbo Awakened State, the chances Dread Hades would come out victorious were calculated at over 80%."

Hyde: "So then what happened, what am I missing?" Hyde grits his teeth in frustration.

Evel: "In my calculations, I omitted the possibility of Turbo Dragon withstanding Dread Gravity, but, in that moment, Y/n's connection with Dragon was clear. It is highly likely that connection drew more power out of Y/n than we had anticipated. "

Hyde then laughs.

Hyde: "Just how far are you willing to go for the sake of my entertainment. So then, Dr. Evel, are you all prepared?"

Evel nods as they head to the solar stadium.

Evel: "I have made a few key refinements to the solar stadium as well as increasing the power of Left Astro and Right Artemis. With these new upgrades, they will match the strength of Turbo Dragon and Turbo Valtryek. I'm still processing the data for Achilles. Once that's done, we can use it as well."

Hyde looked down at Astro and Artemis imagining them as Valt and Y/n. H growls as he walks up to the stadium.

Hyde: "I'll crush them to smithereens!"

The solar stadium starts up as the beys start to spin.

Hyde: "Let it Rip!"

Hyde launches Hades in as it clashes with Artemis, there is a huge surge of power as Hyde feels the pain from Hades.

Hyde: "What magnificent power! Now, this is true Resonance!"

Outside the dread tower Phi is on top of one of the walls as he looks on in the distance. He then looks at Phoenix.

Phi: "Patience, now. I'll let you play soon enough."

Then Phi has a flashback it was when him and his brother were both kids.