⚜️II. Docile rules

Start from the beginning

"Perfect, let's go." I smiled after she went out. We are going to be close, definetly! I gave her one of my black scarfs before going out.

" Just follow me and you'll be out of trouble." She nodded. We went down the grand staircase of the dorm, some of the students gave us a nod but others just whispered nonsense. I rolled my eyes, most of them just wanted to fish out some negative things about this friend of mine.

" Mrs. James, we will be back in an hour or two. I just need to tour my new roommate around the campus." I told Madame Cambridge, our keeper. She put down here Enchanted Glasses to look at us clearly but her eyes narrowed at Aubrey. Her face full of disagreement.

" Make sure you'll follow the rules Ms. Andersen or else your brother would have to answer for your actions. And Ms. Stanford, do not ever get curious in places you are not familiar with." Her lips going into a thin line, her eyes disapproving of me.

" Hmmm... Aubrey Lorraine Stanford? Such a familiar name it is." She muttered and shook her head. She raised her hand and the doors opened up for us. More students piled in and looked at us but thank God they just walked passed us.

There are still students outside their dorms and I just kept on talking about the buildings and shortcuts if she is running late for class. She just nodded in response and stares at the building in awe. Most of the buildings here are preserved for its romanistic and gothic architecture.

" Let me discuss the rules first, before I forgot it." I laughed. I tend to forget things! And it's annoying!

" The first rule is, it is prohibited to use unnecessary spells and powers inside the academy premises. See this necklace?" I pulled out my necklace to show her. This thing will shock the user if the user uses a spell or power to damage and harm the academy or its students.

" This will shock you for a second, serving as a warning." She nodded, a bit scared. Oh well, that fear will soon wear off lol.

" The second is, no one can leave this academy without the permission of the Headmistress. The Heavenly Twins will kill you the moment you touch the gates." Partly, true. Some of the delinquents of this academy tried before. They weren't killed just... A little bit of surgery in most of their body parts. If that doesn't scare the students then I don't know what can anymore.

" I can hardly tell, they look like statues at the either sides of the gates." First impressions are really amusing aren't they? I pulled her close to the gates and before I can even try to touch the gate one of the twins vanished.

" May I see the Royal Pass, Vice Commander Tiffany Andersen? " Mika, the White One commanded. Her massiveness scared the soul out of Aubrey. She stands about 15 feet tall, with ash blonde hair, white royal robes and a golden scepter.

" Oh I'm sorry, I'm not planning to go out. I was just showing my friend here that you the Heavenly Twins are... alive." She narrowed her eyes on me and Aubrey.

" She cannot leave this place alone." She muttered before vanishing and returning to stone. What?

We shook our heads before walking away from the gates. That was weird, why would Aubrey leave this place alone? Can she?

"Third, any kind of student--- elemental, necromancer, elementars, naturers and such, is strictly forbidden to enter the Eternal Forest." Hundreds of years passed and still, this forest is still forbidden. No one knows why, only the people in higher positions can enter. It was surrounded with a strong magic field, so no one would dare enter.

" Why is it forbidden? Who can only enter the forest?" Good question, Aubrey!

" Only the high level wizards and witches can enter that forbidden forest. Other notable beings are from the 7 Heavenly Gods, 10 Sorcerer Officials, the Kings and Queens, and the Government can only enter the forest. " She nodded, letting all the information inside her head.

" People say there are a lot of different kinds of magic that resides in it, even unknown beings. Besides, in that forest, you will witness the power of the Quattour Arbores Element, Four Element Trees in English in case you don't speak Latin." I pulled her away from the path that leads to it. It screams danger and evil just by looking at it.

" I'm curious but nevermind." Something in her eyes scared me. The curiosity in her burns, I might keep an eye on her.

" The most important tree in the Eternal Forest is the Lignum Sacrae. The sacred tree of the Destined One, only the Destined One can touch it." That was real.

We passed by the center of this academy, where the real Queen lies.

" That is Queen Rima Stanford, she is the first Destined One in history. The Royal Family that I serve is connected to her bloodline." And maybe you are too. Quit it, Tiffany! She isn't! She just happened to have the... same surname.

" Rima Stanford..." She touched the large picture of her at the feet of the statue.

" I know her I think or maybe I just mistook her of someone, in my dreams." What?

"Let's get back to the rules. Fourth rule is, never break the curfew, you should be back at your respective dorms before 11:30 in the evening." Mr. Arturius Burkely will pull you by the ear and drag you back to your dorm.

" The Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Rule are connected to eavh other: students can't vandalize the academy facilities, you can't disobey the professor's orders or you're get a detention treatment and lastly, students in the Class A and Class B can't join a Special Mission." I am a Class A witch. I was lucky enough to be the only witch that alterate sounds and make sounds, as well as control it.

" How many are the rules here? Seems like the rules are same with a normal Human school, but are a little more weirder." She commented. That's partly true, most of the rules are kind of normal except that there is magic involved.

" Eighth, you can challenge a fellow student, but you can't kill him or her of course. It is strictly forbidden for every student to kill his or her opponent out of anger. Ninth, students are not allowed to use the Training Rooms unless they have a permit to show." I am lucky to be a Vice Commander, I don't need to show permits.

" Tenth, student are not allowed to overuse their magic abilities, if one overused his or her magic, he or she might lose magic for eternity. He or she will be discharged out of the academy forever and live as a human." Well, no one has done that before. Goodness! I can't feel my fingers due to the coldness of the weather!

" The rules are pretty tight, no wonder students obey the rules?" I nodded. I was about to open my mouth to speak when a cloud of smoke came out of it. I am too cold. She took my hands and held it tight, the coldness slowly decreasing.

" How did you do that? " I asked. She shook her head and let go of it.

We went back to the dorm after the weird thing she did. It was extra freezing tonight I suppose.

" Take a rest, we can continue that tomorrow. We have the whole day tomorrow, by the way." I put on my comfortable pajamas and sat on my own bed. She was busy fumbling through the things in her luggage, she has a lot of things I guess.

I lied on my bed and the lights on my side automatically went off.

" Goodnight, Tiffany. I enjoyed your company, thank you very much." I heard her say. I smiled to myself.

" Sleep well, we have a big day to face tomorrow!"

🔹⚜️🔹⚜️🔹⚜️🔹⚜️🔹⚜️🔹⚜️🔹

Author' s Note:

How's the 2nd chapter? I hope you liked it!

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! It will be a great help to the story! Thank you so much!

#vote
#comment
#share