A loud pounding was heard from the front door. I didn't move a muscle.

"Open the fucking door dickwad!" Uzui shouted as Glass clinked in the back.

"That's the wine! Let us in!!" Kyojuro shouted as well.

I had no motivation to get up. So I continued to lay down.

A crash came as I saw Tengen jump into my home with win bottles.

"Oh there you are!" He smiled.

"You're paying for that," I said while pointing to my door.

"Tomioka!! It's nice seeing you in goo- well it's nice seeing you alive!" He complimented.

"So, are we going to drink your sorrows away or what?!" Tengen said while jumping onto the couch.

"So Tomioka , I've heard about the recent divorce and your love for Y/N by Kanae" kyojuro said while pouring wine.

"Yeah Shinobu basically vented her heart out to Kanae.." Uzui said while taking a big sip of wine.

"Oh, so everyone knows. Is that why you guys are suddenly nice to me?" I asked responding to their unusual behavior.

"Well that and I got kicked out of my apartment and since you just kicked out your life long roommate, I thought you could take in another roomie!" Tengen smiled while forcing the wine glass into my hand.

"Seems like I'm not the only one with marriage issues," I muttered sipping my wine.

"I'm not having marriage issues!! It's a small argument that got me kicked out for a couple days," Uzui shouted while muttering the last part.

Kyojuro laughed as we continued to drink.

I started feeling tipsy as words started to slur out.

"Yknow I-m a firm believer that if I wasn't such a pussy that it would've been me and Y/N instead," I slurred.

"I don't think you need to believe I think it's a given fact," Tengen burped out.

"M-maybe we should call them," Kyrojuro giggled while grinning at me and Tengen.

"Tsss im down," I grinned.

Rengoku popped his phone out and started dialing while my heart skipped a few beats.

"Hello?" A voice was heard from the phone.

There they were. Just hearing their voice made all the memories come back.

"Hey Y/N! I w-was just wondering, who have the bigger dick Giyuu or the guy you're engaged to?" Uzui burped and started to die of laughter.

I joined his laughter as I heard a sigh from the other side of the phone.

"Are you guys drunk?" They asked tired of our shit.

"N-no what makes you say that?" Tengen continued to giggle.

"This is why I lef-" they joked until they were cut off by a male voice.

"Hey! Who are you talking to?" The voice asked.

"Some old friends from work wanna say hi?" Y/N asked.

"I'm okay, I brought snacked for movie night!" He exclaimed.

"Movie nights were their favorite," I whispered to myself catching Tengens attention.

Tengen is a very playful and loud person but once he knows you're not in the best mood he turns to be quite understanding.

He patted my back and hung the phone up knowing Si didn't want to hear anymore.

"Who needs movie nights when there's bro nights!" He exclaimed.

"If you ever say bro's night ever again we won't be doing this ever again," I teased.

"After I brought this expensive ass wine we better be doing this again!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

We continued to have drinks until we passed out.

Even though I'm not alone anymore I still have this void which only they could fill.

—————
I'm pulling shit out of my ass now
Oh yeah the next part is the final btw and then like I'll announce a new book 😋