Feb 12

Suggestive gore alert !!!!!!

The fox jumped and dashed at eased pace towards the temple...

"What adult things little one?"

GDL appeared from the side walking towards to the group... His face carrying his always present annoying grin

"Would you stop your villains bulshit... Or I'll make you know what a villain does buttercup" The fox said in a non caring way...

"Who baby panda?"
The fox ears shot up and he squinted trying to understand what he was saying

GDL looked at the bundle in a bird spirit's?? Hands... The baby was very small and called Dora?

The fox moved closer to look at this creature.. why was he getting strange vibes from it?

The fox now close to the group caught the smell of the baby... His pupils shrank and he bit inside of his cheeks to keep from reacting... How was she here???

Seeing that the spirit didn't remember him... The fox eased up a bit... His demeanor still hesitant, he raised his hands in the waving motion... Surprised at himself doing such a ridiculous thing...

GDL: The fox started transforming.. removing his tails and ears and tuning his eyes to gray, his hair now greyish white.. he seemed more human now... He also did away with his fangs... He would go with these people.. he needs to know where the spirit hides...

GDL : The courage of his beloved to leave the spirit with these many strangers.... Even he'd have been better than these... He would have kept her safe inside his stomach... The fox laughed in his mind, but his face didn't show anything... His blood was raging, he got a new mission now... He just needs the location of this strange place...

GDL: The fox faded away in the background... Waiting patiently..

GDL: The fox walked behind the sheep for a moment, patted at his cut off arms, "I had a nice time with you.. let's meet somewhere if destiny allows, I'll remember you sheep boy.."

GDL was really amused his smile once again gracing his face as he doubled back to walk through the portal the bird has opened...

GDL : The fox walked inside to what seems like an inn... Wooden work if ancient times, and architecture a little strange.. he saw many types of spirits sitting talking there... This really was a strange place.. wonder how the spirit turned up here...

GDL walked towards the counter and sat on a chair, he said to himself, "I'm helping myself to the fruits... Don't say I didn't ask.. if someone got a problem bring it on" His voice almost a whisper as he picked up an apple and started chewing on it.. his lips now shiny and movement precise

The fox looked up at the spirit, a lady talking to him... And his flirt mode switch turned on, "Ohh what can I pay it with.. I didn't got no money... I only have me.." Tilting slightly he winked...