Feb 10

Deep in a forest where birds have just came out of their nests to start the day, a greenish glow was moving at unimaginable pace

Deep in a forest where birds have just came out of their nests to start the day, a greenish glow was moving at unimaginable pace. Where the glow appeared creatures shivered and hid. A bird just shivered and froze falling down because of fear of something unnatural. This was mortal realm, existence of strange beings only a myth.
The glowing creature stopped near a huge tree, was it tired?
Huh! No way...
He just decided to rest. His tails swinging trying to calm him down. Journey from spirit realm to mortal was pretty easy for him, he jumped and squat on a thick branch and lied down trying to sleep. The forest was eirie quite, seemingly watching his every move. But the creature rolled again and again like something was troubling him. His ears twitched and he sat up yelling, "You fucking squirrel!" A tiny rodent had its nest just above the branch he was lying on, he seemed to be disturbed by its heartbeat. He grabbed the squirrel and put his sharp nails where it's heart was!
Eyes glowing gold, his lips curled up into a smile. One would expect to ease up on seeing that smile, but the creature's reaction was to screech with all it had. The nails dig a bit more and blood started oozing off from the squirrel but it was still alive and screeching loudly. Then it was thrown away towards the ground, it turned in mid air to land on its feet and ran away. The person was not a normal creature, he was one who was feared by everyone where he lived. But now, he couldn't kill. That frustrated him a lot. He was a fox whose life lost all meaning, and he wanders the world aimlessly now. Sleeping when he sleeps, eating when he eats...
He once again rolled and lied on the branch trying to sleep.