SEVENTH

Seojun yawned loudly, stretching out his arms

Seojun yawned loudly, stretching out his arms. his eyelids drooped heavy and the familiar drowsy feeling soared through him again. He needed something to wake him up. This triangle crap was getting tiring.

He watched as Eunmi explained why this certain formula was very important for him to know, yet it all sounded like gibberish to him. Seojun practically gave up and started doodling some random pokémon onto the sides of his notes.

With m her yellow highlighter, Eunmi highlighted her answer and went on about how she got it. A bored sigh left Seojun's lips as he stood up, the wooden chair scraping back and making a screeching noise, earning the attention of some students.

Eunmi looked up, his figure looming over her. "What are you doing?" her teeth grit and there was a slight irritation to her words but she kept her volume low, only so the two could hear. After all, they were in a library.

Seojun however, didn't care whether or not he was loud. "This is boring, so I'm leaving." he grabbed his bag and slung it over his shoulder. "You can clean that up, right?" he referred to mess of crumpled up papers full of doodles.

Just as he was about to leave, eunmi held him back. She tugged on his forearm, wrinkling his jacket a little. "You can't leave. It's barely been," she glanced up at the clock that hung on the brick wall. "Thirty five minutes. Plus you owe me. You broke my lipgloss."

Seojun shook his arm away from her and studied her expression. There was a desperate look on her face that almost made him feel bad for almost walking out on the tutoring session.

With a harsh sigh, he tilted his head to the side and his tongue ran along the bottom half of his teeth. "Fine. but I need a study break, one that isn't here."

"A karaoke room? this seems more like a 'after tutor sessions' thing."

They stood outside of the karaoke place, the chilly midnight air and the smell of street food wafted  its way to them. The flashing rainbow lights could be seen from the all karaoke rooms, high and low.

"Yea I don't really care, now hurry up." Seojun placed his helmet onto his motorcycle and pocketed the keys. Eunmi refused to ride his motorcycle, as she thought it was too dangerous.

They had gotten a room and once they were settled in, Eunmi couldn't help but think, 'What the hell am I doing here?' "I'm a great singer, so don't be too intimidated." she laughed a bit at her partial joke, flipping through the songs they could sing.

"Yea, well save your singing for another day," seojun leaned back onto the couch and held the microphone up to his lips. "Could you turn away? Jeez, you're always staring at me." the microphone lowered from his lips, his expression turning sour and the song stopped.

"This is a karaoke room but okay." she awkwardly turned away from Seojun and stared at the wall.

"Cover your ears too."

"Damn, I didn't know you'd be this intimated." Eunmi slowly covered her ears, cupping them. the song started to play once again and that's when she swore she heard the voice of an angel.