"Feel that?" he whispers, watching my eyes and face as he softly brushes his fingers on my skin.

"Everything is heightened, your smell, taste, touch." his voice seems to be the only thing I can hear.

He was right. I felt tingles where he was touching, and it felt like everywhere else on my body was numb except for the place where his fingers were.

Only fifty feet into the air and it's like we're on top of the world.

His features are soft as he continues staring into my eyes. Soft curls surround his face and green eyes are a thin layer behind all of the black in his pupils. Faces inches apart, we continue staring making out every detail of each other's faces.

Without thinking my fingers softly brush his bruised eye and he flinches at the contact but doesn't move away. "Does this hurt more now?" I questioned, moving my thumb gently across his cheek bone.

"Can't feel it at all," he answers, still not pulling away but then reaches for my hand with the one that was on my knee. He holds it and then squeezes and I swear it's the only thing I can feel.

"It's gonna be a hell of a night, strawberry." he then smirks, his ring cladded fingers hooked around mine and I don't even realize it but we're at the bottom of the ferris wheel again.

Time continues to move in a warp and I barely have time to catch up in each moment. We continued to walk the pier, following after Niall and Louis, who still attempted to play some of the carnival games. Harry walks by my side as we share my second funnel cake of the day, and his first in his life.

Trouble remains quiet, even on a drug that's supposed to make you very outgoing. But I don't mind, I do most of the talking anyway. I say really whatever comes to my head, and laugh at Niall and Louis' attempts at the children's games.

But as it gets later and later, more booths start to shut down and only a smaller crowd remains on the fairgrounds. Never ending the night too early the boys made plans to go to this party down the road before also making me promise I would attend with them.

With Juliet and Zayn still nowhere to be found, I agreed with no other plans of my own.

"I can't believe I'm eating this shit," Harry mutters looking down at the half eaten funnel cake.

"What is it anyways?"

I smile, taking a piece from the plate. "Basically just fried dough, and powdered sugar." I pop the piece in my mouth as we continue walking. "It's good though, right?"

Harry keeps his eyes ahead of him and shrugs.  "Weirdly, yes. But I usually don't eat sweets." He hands the plate to me and I give him a look.

"Really? Not me. I love sugar." I smile and he raises an eyebrow.

"I'm surprised your teeth haven't fallen out yet." He watches as I continue eating.

"Hey, V!" Niall's in front of us, practically sweating. "I won a goldfish!" he holds up the plastic bag filled with water and a small goldfish.

My eyes widen and I laugh. "No way! What'd you name it?" I curiously took the bag from him and looked at the small orange terrified looking fish through the plastic.