Chapter 3

The white haired male who is at least twenty years old walk where the location of the cafe to meet two certain people.

He don't understand what the people from the up are thinking.

The two Noah members will attend to Tokyo Jujutsu Tech?Is it kinda a joke?If so then it's too much even for Gojo to handle it.

I mean,that famous clan after all. Opening the door of the cafe. He and others can hear the sound of the bell.

Gojo look for certain two members. There they are sitting and smiling like a normal person would.

Gojo can clearly see the face of the back haired male but he don't clearly see your face. Even Though Gojo have blindfold on his eyes. He hates to admit but just seeing the two people auras they are strong.

He clearly noticed that they are further more stronger than him. Maybe stronger than a special grade would have.

"How frustrating" The white haired male thought and clear his mind for a bit.

"Ya~"The two Noah members look to Gojo. This time Gojo clearly saw your face. As if the time stopped for a bit.

The special grade sorcerer heart beats fast. You look adorable and look innocent. He want to see you smile and have your attention only to him.

Lelouch noticed what Gojo is thinking. The third heir control himself not to kill the sorcerer. The black haired male don't want to make you lose your appetite.

"Who might you be?"You ask to Gojo.

Unnoticeable blush is on Gojo face after hearing your smooth voice. Gojo is thankful that he wore blindfold.

"My name is Gojo Satoru. You two might be the second heir of Noah clan Y/N Vi Noah and the third heir Lelouch Li Noah,right?"

If you are wondering what the second and third heir is. Here is the answer. The position of the heir will be decided after the true Noah test.

The person who got first place in that place will be the heir and the second will be the second heir.

It's kinda annoying to you and you let Theo have first place. Just second place is normal and right place to you.

"Ah,the person who will show us is to those pests"

"Pests?" Gojo hold himself not to laugh hard since Lelouch insult to the people from ups.

"Ma. We done eating and let us show to those trashes"You and Lelouch stand up walking to the get out from the cafe.

Gojo follow you two from behind. Just like he guessed even though you and Lelouch look normal. You two still guard theirselves if something happened to them.

One thing that Gojo realized is that the strength between him and them.

He's too weak against them.

******

Entering the certain place where the ups of Jujutsu Sorcerers are.

"You are late"You can see many door that cover the people from ups.

"So those are famous Noah memebers"You growl a little bit when you heard one of the ups mocking voice.

"They are at least ten people from ups" Lelouch thought while looking at you,noticing that you look pissed.

Lelouch hold your hand,trying to calm you. Telling Y/N that it's not the time to kill them.

"Kill Ryomen Sukuna vessel immediately,Y/N and Lelouch"One of the ups order to you and Lelouch.

This time Lelouch is pissed just like you are. How dare they order a Noah?

The shadow cover the two Noah eyes. The auras surround them are heavy making the ups finally noticed their mistake.

"Oh shit" Gojo thought looking at the ups without even pitying their mistake. I mean why should he since they order to a Noah.

Y/N and Lelouch eyes are already turned into dull one

"Say that again"The two siblings said in sync.

"My apologies. I didn't realized what I j-"The man who just order you two head got cut. Lelouch stomp on one of the people from up head.

"Did we let you to speak?"Lelouch and you are ordering other nine members to say something but that annoying man just intercept them.

"You dare to order a Noah with your pitful livestock place?"Lelouch said while stomp again and again making the sick sound of skull crushing filled the whole room.

The other nine people from ups just watch in horror what the two Noah are doing to their friend. They can't move or talk since there might be a chance that they are next.

Gojo look at the scene in front of him. The white haired male don't feel scared even a little bit since that man deserve it.

"You guys don't know your place. That's why I hate Jujutsu Sorcerers. We're the ones who making rules here"You started.

"Make me as a assistant of Y/N who will attend as a first year. If not"Lelouch nails turned into sharper one.

"I will kill you all"

It seems that the two siblings shows who is the boss.