Chapter 5

The mint green eyed girl and the male with silver eye are sitting on the sofa,waiting for the two people that Gojo is going to introduce to them.

Since the second years and third years are on their mission. They can't meet for now.

Gojo look at the two siblings or more like staring at a certain black haired girl.

Y/N look at the ceiling.

"What is the colour of that ceiling?"

Our main heroine is space out from her mind like usual. Lelouch noticed that the special grade jujutsu sorcerer is starting at his sister and he don't like a bit.

He want to kill the male but the silver eyed male don't want you disappointed to him so he control himself not to kill Gojo.

After two minutes passed,the two boys enter the living room. Gojo noticed Fushiguro and Yuji finally arrived.

"Ya~.You guys are late~"

"It's all because of Itadori who is taking long"

"Geh"

Soon the two males finally noticed Lelouch and you. "Sensei,who are they?"The pink haired male pointed where Y/N and Lelouch are.

"Ah,one of them are fourth member and other is her assistant"Gojo explain and look where the two Noah are.

Gojo fake cough making you snap out from your thoughts. "Lelouch-Kun,Y/N-Chan please introduce yourself!"

"Lelouch Li Noah"

"Y/N Vi Noah"

As soon as Megumi heard the last surname name of the two siblings. His eyes wide in surprise while in the certain domain place,Sukuna is panicking.

Just like he thought,there are two people from that clan.

Y/N look at Megumi and Yuji who slightly have light blush on their face. There was a silent between them."Fushiguro Megumi"

The shikigami sorcerer broke the silent. Soon Yuji did the same.

"My name is Itadori Yuji!Nice to meet you,Y/N-Chan! Lelouch-San!"

Lelouch tsk and look at the other side making Yuji sweatdropped a little bit. The sunshine look where you are standing.

"Whatever,I'll forget anyways"

You are further more worse than Lelouch. "By the way"You look back to Yuji and tilted your head to the other side while Yuji did the same with question mark on his head.

 "By the way"You look back to Yuji and tilted your head to the other side while Yuji did the same with question mark on his head

(This is too cute that bad for my heart ❤️)

"You aura is really mixed with that weak curse"The imaginary arrow stab the ego of the certain curse.

Lelouch hold his mouth with his right hand,looking at the other side and trying not to laugh.

Y/N being Y/N,she didn't realized that she roasted the King Of Curses and his vessel.

Yuji have dumbfounded look on his face. His mind repeating what you just said like a broken record. Megumi on the other side is freeze like a rock.

"Eh?"

You sigh and look back where Lelouch is. "Lulu-Nii,did I just say something wrong to them?"Lelouch chuckles a little bit and pat the head of his younger sister.

"You are not wrong,N/N. I agree with what you just said"

Megumi look at the two siblings,his eyes narrowed without him noticing. He look at Lelouch and you. The shikigami user have a light blush on his face when he look at you.

You look so adorable and innocent aura that he want to protect the girl who he just met like five minutes ago.

"She look like she is at least 12 or 13 years old. She is still a child. A-Adorable one to be exact. I must protect her anything at cost"

Megumi though staring at the mint green eyed girl who seems like she is spacing out again.

Gojo noticed that Megumi have a lovesick look on his face. That makes the teacher mad. Extremely mad.

How dare he stare at his Y/N. He is surely wanted to kill his student right now.

The more people Y/N meet the more people will be obsessed with her. More and more in the future.

________________________________

Yandere List (For Now)

Itadori Yuji (16)

Sukuna (????)

Fushiguro Megumi (16)

Kugisaki Nobara (16)

Yoshino Junpei (16)

Gojo Satoru (20)

Toge Inumaki (17)

Zenin Maki (17)

Okkotsu Yuuta (17)

Nanami Kento (20)

Zenin Mai (17)

Mahito (20) (Even though I hate him 😑)

Geto Suguru (20) (I hate him too😑)

My OC Yanderes

William Ei Noah (39)

Theo Vi Noah (20)

Lelouch Li Noah (19)

Louis Ri Noah (19)

Iris Ri Noah (16)

You can comment which characters that you want to add from Jujutsu Kaisen.