chapter eight

Mulai dari awal

"I'm fucking starving, we should order pizza." Niall suggests after Juliet takes a hit and then passes it to him.

"Tacos sound better." She says leaning back on the couch pulling me down with her, placing her head on my shoulder.

"Pizza tacos it is." Niall says after taking his first hit.

Li smiles and tucks into my side and I naturally put my legs over hers getting comfortable on the couch. Watching the small television in front of us as it plays Looney Tunes, we all pass around the bong until my head is light and my eyes can barely open, and I find myself getting high for the second time today.

Time passes and the front door opens. Juliet jumps off the couch unraveling herself from my arms to greet her boyfriend. I stay slumped on the couch next to Niall, as we stare at the television, obviously more invested in Daffy Duck than the commotion going on behind us.

"Look at these two fucking stoners." A voice says and that's when I pick my heavy feeling head up and look over.

Zayn has his arm around Juliet as they walk into the living room, and he sits down on the cushioned chair next to us pulling her down on his lap. I also notice Harry walk in, and I don't even catch eye contact as he goes to the back hallway.

Right now, I couldn't find myself caring about him, or the information I found about him today, and instead I'm more interested in the pizza tacos Niall mentioned.

I look at the blonde next to me. "I have no clue what a pizza taco is, but it sounds really good."

Blue dazed eyes meet mine and a smirk forms on his lips. "You read my mind, V." he says.

We make pizza taco's which is literally just pizza inside of a hard taco shell, and if I was sober it probably wouldn't have tasted as good. But right now it was the best thing I've ever eaten.

Louis comes out from his room, and breaks out a bottle of whiskey. But Harry stays locked away down the hall, because apparently he's feeling sick or something.

I don't question it any further than that, and decide to let myself have fun. Juliet and I dance in the living room, when the boys play music from their stereo and Louis practices along with his guitar.

Before I know it I'm taking drinks from a whiskey bottle as I move my body to the bass of the stereo with Juliet dancing next to me. The air is foggy and so is my mind, and I feel myself slowly starting to let go.

The more I drink the lighter I feel, and less controlled my actions get. The drugs from earlier are mixed with the alcohol, and I've never been this messed up before.

Things are dizzy as commotion is chaos around me. Louis continues playing around on the guitar loud music coming from it, and Li and Zayn continue slowly dancing with one another, wrapped in love.

I get too tired from dancing especially by myself now, so I sit next to Niall who's slouching on the couch with the whiskey bottle resting on his chest. He looks over at me with drunken eyes and a lazy smile.

"Can't keep up, sunshine?" He passes me the bottle but I have to decline this time.

Our shoulders are touching and so are our knees and if this was anyone else, I would feel uncomfortable. But it's just Niall, and we've grown closer after the short few weeks and I was thankful.