ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2

----- ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻

It had been several days since Scorpius apologized to Albus for his ignorance. And the mood was way lighter because Albus' relationship with Scorpius was getting better. It was definitely improving, things were slowly but surely going back to normal. They were starting to spend some more time together again. Scorpius was a bit more mindful of Albus and was spending less time with Rose. A moderate amount. It was as if the last two weeks of silent treatment had never even happened. They were sitting together in the common room, just.... Vibing together as per usual.

"Hey, Albus. Are you coming to Hogsmeade with me this time?" Scorpius asked.

"I don't know. I mean you know I don't really like going there that much."

"Oh c'mon it'll be fun!"

"But I'd feel like I would be third-wheeling."

"What? Oh you mean Rose. She's going with her friends."

"How come?"

"Well, I wanted to spend more time with you."

"Oh...............okay well, in that case, considering you already put effort into plans... I'll come."

"Hell yeah, mate! We are going to have so much fun~"

Once at Hogsmeade, Albus no longer regretted tagging along with Scorpius. They went to Honeydukes, looking at all the amazing sweets on display and other cool stuff too. Well, Scorpius was at least. Albus was just looking at him from the side, watching him get all excited when he saw something new on display. It was... kind of adorable in a way. Cute, even. But... huh, what a strange way to think about your best friend. 

Finally, though, Albus managed to drag Scorpius away from the pretty treats and the boys made their way to The Three Broomsticks. They sat at a table, ordered some drinks, and talked about the most random stuff. As the conversation progressed, Albus found himself enjoying the trip more and more

"No way! Cats do not have nine lives."

"Sure they do! I read it in a book in the library."

"Only you would spend your free time in the library, Scorpius."

"What! It's good to read books."

"Yeah, but, too much of anything can be bad."

"Pfft, where'd you hear that from?"

"Why does it matter?"

Albus was feeling honestly very happy when Rose ended up running into them and walked over to the two "Hi guys! Scorpius would you like to come with me to Madam Puddifoot's?" Albus chuckled softly, remembering a story his dad had told him about his first date in that place. Scorpius looked over at Albus as if asking for permission. He didn't want to mess things up he had been on good behavior recently. Albus nodded, dismissing him.