"I'll try my best." Techno nodded to Dream, then pulled something out of his pocket. "Oh, and here you go. Phil and I fixed it for you."

He tossed something next to a green sweatshirt, lifted his hand in a lazy salute as Dream looked down at the mask laying between them. The cracks had been repaired with some kind of emerald green adhesive, like a green spiderweb. Techno lifted his chin, smiling slightly as he fixed his own mask to his face and turned away.

"Stay safe, Dream."

The blond man watched as Techno left, pink braid flicking behind him, a grin crossing his face as he looked down to see a pair of mocha eyes peering up at him. George's sleepily curious look made Dream smile as his soulmate tilted his head slightly, his eyes flicking to where Techno had just left.

"Yeah, Technoblade was just here. He just came to wake me up, because apparently we fell asleep and almost missed the start of the fight." Dream brushed his lips across the brown haired man's nose, George tilting his chin up so the blond man was 'forced' to kiss him.

"I know. I was awake the entire time." The brown haired man pulled back slightly and rubbed his thumb on the shadows that were below his soulmate's eyes. "You don't look like you got good sleep last night. Something up?"

Silence.

"Yeah, something is up. People are going to die! You could die! Tommy or Tubbo could die! Phil or Techno could die!" Dream sighed, burying his head in his hands, trying to ignore the warmth of George's arms wrapping around him. "I'm not ready."

More silence.

Then, slowly, cautiously, George gently pulled Dream's hands away from his face, gently intertwining their fingers together. The blond man looked away, but the brown eyed man reached out and grasped Dream's chin, turning him to look George in the eyes.

"Look at me and take a deep breath." The brown haired man took a deep breath and Dream hesitantly did the same, the panicked look fading slightly from his eyes. "Just calm down and focus on the sound of my voice. There, better?"

"Yeah. Sorry." Dream murmured, rubbing the scars on his chest, and closing his eyes, just slowly breathing in and out. "I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine."

George just leaned in and wrapped his arms around the blond man, feeling the small tremors racing through Dream's body. He could hear his soulmate just repeating the same words over and over again as he lay limp against George's chest. The brown haired man could hear Dream's heart racing, the beating rapid like a cornered animal as he was held in his soulmate's arms shaking.

"This will be the first time I've seen him since he kept me bound in chains away from the sun and hurt me until my throat was bleeding." Dream didn't take his face out of George's hoodie, his blond hair falling over his forehead. "Same with Tommy. I wonder how he and Techno are doing."

"Techno did seem a little more... on edge. Did you notice the dark circles under his eyes, or how he was shaking?" George asked, and Dream shook his head, making the brown haired man laugh slightly and roll his eyes. "You are closer to him than me, you should notice things like this."

"I see it in the mirror too much." The blond man joked, a sad hint in his tone, still not lifting his face from George's chest, his eyes still closed. "But I guess it's something me, him and Tommy have in common, because I see it in the kid too. He also needs a good meal and a week of good sleep."

"We all do, but him especially. I've seen how thin he's gotten, and even for him, that's not healthy." George just pet Dream's hair, humming that sunshine song that Techno had sang when the blond man had been rescuing.