I moved my body, swaying left to right with my board as the crowd whispered at what the hell was I doing. I started moving going up and down the curved ramps of the track we were in, I quickly approached closely behind the two males as I took a sharp right in order to fly up in the air with my board.

Once I flew up from the curve I gripped on my board in a crouching down position, as I successfully flew over past the two males. Adam and Langa looked up in surprise as the familiar feeling of cool water droplets splashing on my body came into mind. It felt like similar surf move on a wave. I managed to flip in the air to land safely on the left side of the ramp. I skated down in the middle of the track and was now farther away from Langa and Adam.

 I skated down in the middle of the track and was now farther away from Langa and Adam

I was heading close to the abandoned mine. My hair and the ends of my jacket swayed back fast against the pressure of the air as I skated fast. I hope Langa is shortly behind me soon, we both need to win, not just me.

My thoughts and concentration were interrupted when I felt and heard something stomp on my board. My breath hitched as I almost went out of balance when I felt a hand gently, in a quick motion grabbed a hold of my waist keeping me from falling. But that wasn't just it...

Another gloved hand slithered up on my neck hoisting it upwards as I was now staring up at the Matador of Love. His large hand held my neck firmly but gently to not cause any form of bruising or actually choke me. His lips formed a large sharp grin as his dark eyes pierced down into my e/c eyes. My back was stuck like glue on his front larger body which made me stiffen. Does this man desperately want to catch a case?

"Ahh, you think I was going to leave you out~ You know that was such a smart and bold move back there" Adam spoke darkly making me slightly tremble in his hold and made him lick his lips." I always save the best for last~"

And with that Adam pushed away from be, now skating fast ahead of me making my eyes widened. I no longer felt his lingering touch on my body which made me feel better he was not touching me. I managed to still stay balanced when he left up ahead. I looked up ahead and saw that he turned his body around, facing my direction.

"Mierda" I whispered out in panic, I glanced behind to see Langa not too far behind with a deep glare in his eyes at Adam. I looked forward and clenched my fist as I was getting closer to him.

(A/n: mierda = shit )

"Yesss! Come closer, into my arms!" Adam yelled out in excitement as he covered his eyes before extending his arms out to my direction. "Love Hug!"

"Not today Satan" I yelled before looking back at Langa and gave him a look.

We both went up the curved ramp from the track  and used the same move as I did earlier, we both skated up the ramp, flying up in the air, dodging Adam completely. Langa followed in pursuit beside me as Adam was completely in a frozen state.