43. Taking care of him

Start from the beginning

While Nandini hugged him tightly and he too hugged her tightly.

While after sometime Manik felt that his neck is getting wet so he broke the hug and looked at her that she is crying.

Manik (wiping her tears): Shhhhhh Baby shhhhh don't cry... From now on no more crying ok.

Nandini: Ok

By then all their friends have left them alone because they knew that they need some alone time so they left from there.

While Nandini was crying so inorder to stop her he placed his lips on her lips while Nandini was startled but after sometime she too started responding.

( Happy Kiss day 😜😜 )

The kiss was slow yet passionate because they were kissing each other after two months. Manik placed his one hand in her nape and pulled her towards himself. While with other hand he pulled her towards himself through her waist.

While she was pulling his hairs through her hands. He was kissing , biting , chewing and was nibling her lips. After sometime he bit her lower lip and she gasped. While taking the opportunity he entered his tongue inside her mouth and started cherishing her mouth.

After sometime when she was on short of breath he broke the kiss but never left her. He started kissing her neck.

Nandini: Manikkk

Manik: No Nandini not now... It's been long time since I haven't kissed you.

Nandini: Manik we are in hospital and our friends are there too.

Manik: They have left a long time ago. Aur agr woh yhaan hoty bhi do you think I care.

Nandini: But.....

Before she could complete he again kissed her lips but this time the kiss was slow.

After sometime he broke the kiss and bit her on neck.

Nandini: Manik what is this??

Manik: What.... My mark on you obviously. And it's needed so that in your uni all the boys stay away from you , so that they know that you are already taken.

Nandini: And here comes possessive Malhotra again.

After sometime their friends came inside.

Cabir: Ho gya kya Manik. Waisy Manik kuch sharam kr you are in hospital but still tu Nandini k saath romance kr rha.

Manik: Shut up.

Just like that a few days passed and then Manik got discharged from hospital.

While in home Nandini never let him do any office work and used to make soup and healthy dishes by her own hands. She used to spend her all time with Manik besides her Uni. And at night she used to sleep beside him in his room.

They both were laying on the bed  , he was hugging her while her head was on his chest.

Nandini: Manik do you remember that day when you cribbed that I sleep with you.

Flashback

On the day when he got discharged and came home. At night Nandini was about to go to her room but Manik held her hand.

Manik: Where are going?

Nandini: In my room.

Manik: But why?