43. Taking care of him

Well the comments of chapter 42 we're very interesting but they were less in number.

I still remember the part in which I gave you guys a target of 250 comments and you guys made it 300+ but now the response is getting low.

Isn't it wrong. There is a surprise in today's update for you guys.

Let's start

____________________________________

Nandini: Manik are you ok? Tum theek ho na?

Manik: Wh...who ar...are y...o...u?

Nandini (heartbroken): Manik....

While saying this she was about to fall but Cabir held her.

Nandini: Cabir Bhai see Manik kya keh rha hai? He is saying who are you?

Cabir: Nandini relax! He is just pulling your leg.

( Yes and don't expect this kind of scene from me that Manik lost his memory and all because this just happen in Ekta Kapoor's serial.😜😜 Not anywhere else. )
Nandini: Huh

Cabir: Look he is smiling. Saalay kameeny dekh teri wajah sy meri behn ro rae hai.

Nandini looked towards him and saw him smiling.

Nandini: Manikkkkkkk

While saying this she started punching him on his chest.

Nandini: You monster! How could you do this to me. I will kill you.

Manik: Arey Nandini! Main abhi abhi mrty mrty bccha hoon and you again want to kill me. Very bad.

Nandini: Manikkkkkkkkk.... I will not forgive you for this.

Manik: Yeah forgive sy yaad aaya , when I was unconscious you were saying Manik Please get up , you are doing this for my forgiveness na , ok I will forgive you but please get up. So now as I have gotten up am I forgiven?

Nandini: No

Manik: Arey but why?

Nandini: Because of your this prank. You know main kitna dr gae thi.

Manik: Ok baby I am sorry. Please forgive me. Please 😍😍 pleage.

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra don't try to be so cute because I am not gonna forgive you.

Manik: This is wrong na please forgive me. Otherwise main phir sy unconsci........

Nandini placed her hand on his mouth.

Nandini: Shut up and never say anything like that , because you don't even know what I was going through when you were unconscious.

Manik: Exactly now as you know that when your love one is unconscious or not well to phir un ke kya condition hoti hai.

Nandini: Manikkk

Manik: Yes and please forgive me please.

Nandini: Manik after your all those efforts I have already forgiven you. But never ever do that again otherwise I will leave you forever.

Manik: No never , because this time to I manofy you with my cooking but next time I know it's not gonna work. Aur waisy bhi this one month was so difficult for me. So I will never ever do this.