"Rainee, I want my crayons."

"I know. You didn't eat the red one again, did you?"

"No." He nodded.

"Gabe." She warned.

"I swear!" He yelled.

"Okay. I'll get you a pack." She smiled at him.

"Can I have a coin?" He stared at the gumball machine in the corner. She rolled her eyes and gave him one as he hopped away. She stared from him to Mason who blinked at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked with clenched fists.

"Your eye... I could've sworn...." Her eye was almost clean but still squinted.

"Make up."

"Damn." He muttered.

"The fuck you want? I thought you want nothing to do with us."

"Not them. Just you. Did you go with Felix last night?"

"What?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Felix. Did you sleep with him?" He whispered, reaching closer.

"No. You said he's your friend and you don't want me anywhere near him so I wasn't there." She shook her head.

"Its just weird when you would be sleeping with my friend and I..."

"Dating his sister?" She asked, walking behind the counter and Mason truly felt confused this time.

"What?" He came and leaned on the counter.

"Yeah. I mean, at least Felix was a better company. I figured you would be busy with his sister so I didn't bother you. But apparently, I still managed to do that somehow." Her face turned grim again.

"You think-" He started in a high volume but then dropped it, "You think I'm with Sapphire?"

"Felix said so." She shrugged.

"Sapphire and I... aren't together. We used to be but we're not now."

"Whatever." She mumbled, looking away.

"Is that why you were flirting with Felix all night?"

"I wasn't flirting with Felix. We were chatting." Gabriel back around with a red ball in his fingers.

"Ah, bud, remember? Don't spoil your lunch." He pointed out. Gabriel pouted and looked over at Raina.

"He's right, kiddo. After food. Okay?"

He dropped his head.

"You didn't answer my question. What are you doing with my siblings?" She turned to him again.

"Rainee, am I your sibling?" Gabriel asked with innocent curiosity.

"Yes."

"Is Mason your sibling?"

Mason's smile widened as her cheeks tinted red.

"Er, no."

"Now we wouldn't want to be siblings, would we, Ms. Monroe?" He leaned in and she looked away.

"What are you doing here?" She asked after a sigh.

"Your mum had to go to work so I offered to spend the day with them. Chloe wanted her things. I swear I didn't know you worked here. If I did..." He leaned on the counter, "I'd have brought your favorite flower. Black roses?" He spoke with a wink.

"Yeah. I like the ones with the thorns. Maybe you should pick'em out yourself."

"Oh, the love is radiant there." He smirked. Her frown deepened. He realized that she may have been all occupied by Felix because he may have mentioned that Sapphire was his girlfriend. He didn't know how it affected her but he liked that it did.