Chapter Eleven

"So, what's the list?" Mason asked, pulling Gabriel out of the car.

"Oh, don't worry. I have it on me. I'll just give it and she'll give me all the stuff in a stack." Chloe beamed, jumping up the curb and towards the small art shop called; Artist's Retreat. Chloe jogged ahead while Gabriel ran in after her. Mason locked the car and entered next. The place was grey walls and shelves. Different sections set up in columns like a library. A small space where they entered was occupied on their left with a brown counter and to the right were canvases hanging from the wall, displaying all sizes they carried and easels at the bottom.

"Hiya!" A guy jumped out from behind the brown table. Behind him was a small shelf, stacked with tapes, pencils, pens, erasers, sharpeners and rulers. The basic supplies of stationary. A Mac Desktop sat on the table in the corner of the table, facing to him. He was in a mustard yellow shirt, red apron on top of which read the store's name in bright yellow. His dark hair touching his forehead and the t-shirt showed off his bulky figure. He wore faded jeans under and his hazel eyes bore into them, "Chloe, it's been so long!" He chuckled.

"Hi, Mike!" She beamed and Mason found it odd how she knew his name when he wasn't wearing a name tag either. She was a regular here, he thought.

"Yo, Chloe's here!" He called out, "Ooh, and Lil Gabriel too!"

"The hell they-" At first he didn't know why he was announcing the arrival until from the aisle in the back, she came out almost roaring but pausing at his sight. She was wearing a loose button up black shirt, sleeves rolled up to her elbows and her clavicle showed off from the hair being pulled back into a high tail. She was wearing the red apron as well. That was the first time, Mason could see that a tattoo was poking out under her clavicle and seemed to be some sort of writing. On her neck was a two spike blaze, slender but sharp, yet faded by the edges, giving a mesmerizing look, rather than a cringe of dark black against the pale of skin.

"What are you doing here?" She asked them, "I told you I'll bring your stuff, C!" Raina growled.

"I need to do my project and you are working the other shift today too!"

"Well, you can do it tomorrow, right?" Raina asked.

"No. If I don't do it today then I can't go with Andrew for the movie."

"God." Raina muttered, looking away frustrated.

"Rainee!" Gabriel yelled. She looked at him.

"Whats up, Gabe?" She smiled and looked up at Chloe, "You know where everything is."

"Why?" She whined.

"Punishment." Raina muttered firmly and she moaned, walking away.

"I'll help her." Mike chuckled and followed out.