9•"They are here"

Start from the beginning

"Wake up princess," I said to her softly. In return, she nuzzled more. It causes me to laugh at her actions.

My baby is so cute.

After some time she woke up.

"Good morning Princess Isa," I said a little dramatically to make her giggle.

"Good morning mumma," she said with a bright smile which made my morning good. I kissed her forehead and then took her a bath first.
After bathing her she chose her dress which was a white frock. With orange shoes.

I made two ponytails and here my daughter looks like an angel.
So cute.

I smiled at her and kissed her cheeks

"You look so beautiful " I complimented her which made her cheeks turn red.

Aww, my baby is shy.

I laughed at her and told her to wait for a few minutes till I took a bath. Hurriedly I went inside as I didn't have much time.

I looked at myself in the Mirror and found myself in a T-shirt.

It's Alexander to you

His voice echoed in my ear and I blushed and my heart beat accelerated remembering our last encounter. Clutching his t-shirt closely I took a deep breath and then removed my clothes and took a shower.
After taking a shower I realized I didn't took my clothes with me.

I face-palmed myself draped the towel around my body and went out only to gasp in ultra shock.

There was Alexander in his full glory wearing a black shirt of his suit and holding his suit jacket in his hand. and looking devilishly handsome, truly drool-worthy!

He was talking to Isa and his right side was facing me

He was talking to Isa and his right side was facing me. I just stood there frozen because I was partially naked only in a towel wrapped around me and he was standing just beside the bed where the dress was kept.

I gulped and tightened my hold around the towel and was ready to run to the bathroom and lock myself but my luck wasn't on my side. As I was about turned I heard Isa's voice.