Finale

I can feel it.

I'm not dense not to feel it.

But I'm pretending not to.

I was lying at myself.

I know it's not a good idea.

But it's better than being hurt.

In that way, I can't feel the pain.

~

We're just a mere stranger that became friends and that became lovers. For how many years of dating, I was satisfied. He became a part of my life; that became my world.

He take cares of me so much that he always drove me home to assure himself that I am safe. He makes me feel like I'm not alone. Together with his mother, they give me something that I don't have. A family. My parents died when I was fifteen. I live in an apartment, and work while studying.

I realized, I was a lucky one. A lucky girl who had given a caring boyfriend.

I don't have anything to wish for, except for eternity. Hoping someone will give us eternity to be together. An eternity for us to live our life in only happiness.

And for eight years of being together; in friendship and in a relationship, I only experienced happiness. Happiness with him, being here with me.

Not until today, he left. He left for good. To study abroad. To reach his dreams. And I can't stop him from leaving because it was for his future. A better future for him.

He hug me tight not wanting to let me go.

"I will miss you, Chae Won-ah."

And that when my tears starts to escape from my eyes.

Now, it's my turn to hug him back, not wanting to let him go.

"I will miss you too, Kris oppa."

And that's our goodbye.

We barely call each other. Maybe he's busy that's why I called him twice a month. I am the one who always initiate calls, and sometimes he don't pick it up. I'm disappointed of course. I am mad, and upset because of what he did, but maybe he's tired or he's sleeping. That's why I considered it that time.

After years, he came back and it made me jump in joy when I hear that news, but at the same time, it made me feel anxious. I don't know why, but I feel something was not good.

I'm with his mother waiting for him to appear.

And my heart beats abruptly. Maybe I was nervous or maybe because he was walking on our way wearing shades and a luggage he brought.

He was like a different person.

A different person outside.

And I don't know if he was still the same inside.

And I hope he still was.

"Oppa!" I beamed while waving the paper that has his name on it.

I thought he will hug me because he miss me so much, but in my dismay, he wasn't.

He hug his mother first.

Yeah, he must hug his mother first, before me.

"How are you, oppa? You're fine?" I said as they broke the hug.

He look at me and nod.

He turn his attention to his mom. "Mom, I have something to tell you." He smiled.