2.11.2/2.12.1

Emily hits my shoulder in excitement and I look over confused. She points to a certain number 14 sat next to Scott on the bench. "He's here!" "Hmm..." I hum. So, he didn't go with Erica and Boyd then? Isaac's gaze travels along the bleachers, his eyes landing on Emily and he smiles widely, winking at her.

Emily beams back before remembering herself and avoids eye-contact. I raise an eyebrow at her and she shrugs. "He ignored my texts. He doesn't get my affection until he explains himself" She says defiantly and I chuckle in amusement. "That's right, Em. You show him" I scoff. We watch as Isaac gets put onto the field and Emily bounces a little in her seat.

She clears her throat though, calming down as she notices my gaze. "Still mad at him" "Mmm-hmm" I nod, turning back to the field. The game continues and we watch as Isaac hits one of our players, sending them to the ground. "Lahey!" Coach yells in frustration before sending someone else on the field.

They start the game up again and Isaac sends another player to the ground, causing another person on the team to be sent in. Isaac continues to knock multiple players to the ground from our side, the others wincing from how painful it looks while Emily and I send each other a confused look. "Lahey! Seriously, what the hell is your problem?" Isaac shrugs innocently, backing away as Coach shakes his head.

The next play, we watch as Isaac gets knocked to the ground. Jackson takes off his helmet with a smirk. Scott rushes towards him and Emily quickly stands, following after the people carrying Isaac off the field. So much for being angry at him. Coach hands Scott his lacrosse stuff, most likely putting him in and Melissa rushes towards him. I just hope Stiles was gonna be okay, whatever was going on.

We watch as both Scott and Stiles get knocked to the ground and I sigh, resting my head in my palm. With five minutes left on the game, players continue to get knocked down left and right thanks to the abomination. Stiles just stands on the field, watching the chaos. Well, until the lacrosse ball rolls towards him, stopping at his feet.

He looks down at it as the others look for the ball. Stiles looks down at the ball and then the goal before picking it up and quickly backing towards the goal. He takes off at a sprint, the other players which looked huge compared to him, quickly rushing after him. Stiles screams as he notices, moving faster but the other players were gaining on him.

"Oh, crap" Dad sighs as he watches. Stiles pauses in front of the goal, not sure what to do while I bite my nails anxiously. "Stilinski! Stilinski!" Stiles looks at Coach. "Shoot it. Shoot the ball! Shoot it, you idiot!" "Shoot it!" Lydia screeches. Stiles quickly shoots it, scoring, and we all shoot up out of our seats, cheering for him.

"I scored a goal!" Stiles yells in excitement, jumping around. After that, Stiles confidence had certainly gone up, him weaving and dodging players with ease as he scored again, tying the score while everyone continued to cheer for him. He manages to get more goals for the team, giving us a definite leg up while his teammates congratulated him. I notice his eyes fall on Lydia as he smiles in excitement.

And as the time starts to tick down, I was actually feeling good about the game. Maybe nothing bad was gonna happen after all. All that hope goes down the drain though as I see Scott's panicked face run onto the field, his eyes trained on Jackson as well as the clock. Oh, no. I look around, wondering where Emily and Isaac were. I quickly stand, going down the stands to find out from Scott what was happening, my breath quickening.

The buzzer goes off as I reach him, everyone screaming in excitement. "Nothing happened. Nothing" "Scott! What do you mean nothing happened? Where's Isaac and Emily?" I ask worriedly. Before I can answer, the lights start shutting off, one-by-one and there's a scream. I feel someone grab me and I lose consciousness as I'm dragged away.