𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 𝐌𝐄!❞

.•° ✿ °•.

You were in the stands, watching the game that Inarizaki needed to be able to make it to nationals. Even though the tensions were meant to be high in the game, you weren't concerned.

You knew that your boyfriend's team would win.

That was when Atsumu lifted his hand, silencing the school's band that was standing on the stands. 

The silence was deafening, and you knew that now was the time to cheer for Atsumu. He told you to anyway. 

"Good luck babe!" you shouted, throwing your arms in the air. 

Then, with a smirk on Atsumu's face, he did a jump float server. Winning the game for his team. Everyone cheered for Inarizaki, and you rushed out of the stands. 

"You were amazing today in the game babe!" You said with a smile on your face.

You leaned up and he leaned down and the two of you kissed. There was no one else in the gym when you kissed.

Then, as he pulled away from you, he replied with a smirk on his face,

"I know," Atsumu replied.

You rolled your eyes at Atsumu's antics. Then, moving your hand to his chest, you hit his chest and stated,

"Don't be an ass," you said with a glare.

"Let's go," you said while tugging lightly at his arm.

"You go ahead," Atsumu replied.

You shrugged and then moved away to walk with the rest of your friends, the Inarizaki volleyball team.

And while you were with the Inarizaki team, you didn't know that Atsumu was cheating on you. 

.•° ✿ °•.

Or in which you live a happy life with your children, only for your baby daddy to come back.

.•° ✿ °•.

WARNINGS!

this story includes mature and sexual content, as well as strong language and profanity. 

there will also be some manga spoilers in the story, so read at your own risk!