You're Sick (2)

Wolfpack

Wolffe:

He worries a little. He knows that you get sick easy and so he will do everything he can to take care of you.

Even going to Daddy Plo if need be. Or Rex and Cody as bad as he hates it.

They love to tease him about you.

Comet:

You don't tell him your sick anymore. Last time you did, he wouldn't allow you to leave your room for a week, and the cold only lasted two days.

He over reacts big time. Almost worse than Sinker.

Sinker:

You just better be prepared for a month of Sinker bounding, because he won't allow you out of your house until he is a hundred percent sure you are healthy.

Like Comet you try to hide your colds from Sinker, but Boost is a snitch and tells him.

Boost:

He hates germs. So until you are healthy, he will be asking Sinker or Comet to take care of you. And sometimes if you are 'lucky' he will ask Wolffe.

Bad Batch

Hunter:

He will do anything you ask of him. You want to just snuggle he will already had the bed made and the covers pulled back for you to crawl under them.

He loves you to the moon and back and would do anything to make you better.

Tech:

He will take a small break from being with you. He hates Germs and usually leaves Crosshair or Hunter to take care of you.

He uses the internet to much and is always afraid you have the plague or something.

Crosshair:

Marry him, that's all I can say.

You want chocolate, he already has a bowl waiting for you.

You want to snuggle, he is already laying in bed.

If you are sick he will wait on you hand and foot to make sure you are back to your loving self.

Wrecker:

Cuddles. Cuddles everywhere. He doesn't know much about medication, so he has Hunter and Crosshair deal with that.

He gives you emotional support and food. He makes you feel a thousand times better just by holding you.

Post Citadel Echo:

He freaks out and normally has Hunter and Crosshair take care of you.

He will be so worried that normally Tech or Wreaker have to comfort him.

Being in that tank has done nothing for his anxiety.

Fett Clan

Jango Fett:

He has a kid, so sickness doesn't faze him. What does faze him is you hiding it.

He hates when you try to hide that you are sick. He would rather you just tell him straight away so he can nurse you back to health.

Boba Fett:

Like his father sickness doesn't faze him. He will do anything to make you feel better.

And like his father he hates when you try and hide it. Mostly because he worries a lot.