Chapter Four

A/N: Hi guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and I hope you can forgive me but I have been putting in a lot of hours at work.  I hope you guys enjoy!  Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

Amity: What Lies Below the Surface

Episode One: The People

The episode opens up on the Amity Park sign with the sun rising in the background.  The scene then changes and it shows the events of Amity after the Disasteroid incident.  Amity was cleaning up but they had also put a heroic statue of Danny Phantom in Amity and in every capital of the world.  Even though Plasmius and the other ghosts helped Phantom was the one who orchestrated the second idea and is also seen always coming to the humans rescue. 

Vlad: I want to thank everyone for their help with the clean up and for everyone who helped us build the tubes and help spread them across the Earth.  We also must thank the ghosts as they turned the Earth intangible and without the combined efforts of ghosts and humans alike we all would have perished.  As for any news about Phantom or Plasmius, Madeline and Jack Fenton have said that tehy should have something in about a week at the earliest as they have both said that the ghosts probably won't reappear right away as they probobly need to rest and replenish their strength much like we need to sleep.  Maddie and Jack have also stated repeatedly that neither Phantom or Plasmius are to be harmed by themselves as they have proved themselves as not evil.  Now here's a word from the two hunters themselves.

Maddie: Thank you Vlad.  As Vlad was stating we have agreed not to hunt either Plasmius or Phantom unless absolutely necessary and even with other ghosts we have decided instead of shooting first and asking questions later, to ask questions first or if they shoot at us we'll shoot back.  We want to try and talk to Phantom and see what ghosts are threats and what ghosts are more nuetral and what ghosts aren't a threat at all.  Ghosts have classes of power levels as well and while that may not make them very strong they could still have ill will desite their power levels being low.  Thank you, that's all for now.

Many reporters there tried to ask more questions and while Vlad answered some he didn't answer all and Dani was in the background taking notes about what everyone was saying.  The video didn't include much more from the press conference.  But it did show the end with Maddie, Vlad, Jack, and Dani walking off together.  Jack had an arm wrapped around Maddie while the two were talking with Vlad and Dani.  The screen soon fades out and this time it shows Dani and Vlad in Vlad's office.

Dani: You have a meeting at 10, 12, 1, 4, and 5 today.  The meeting at 10 is about trying to get a new jail and how to get the people to agree.  Everyone knows that we need a new jail but location is what they really care about.  The meeting at 12 is about-

Vlad: I already know what they're about Danielle, I've looked at my schedule for the day already.

Dani: You know if you keep pushing yourself into nothing but work you'll become like my parents and ghosts are above everything else, or in this case it's work.  It's not healthy for anyone if you run yourself into the ground.  You may only have six months left in office but you don't need to starve yourself or be sleep-deprived to get the job done.

Vlad: Thanks for your concern Danielle but I'll be able to manage.

Dani: My parents asked me the other day over to dinner and they also asked me to extend that invitation to you.  I know that my parents are really looking forward to it.

Vlad: I guess so.  Will your sister also be there or is she too busy sleeping around to bother?

Dani: If I tell you the truth will you bail?