Chapter Three

Disclaimer: I own nothing!

While Dani was pregnant and no one knew about the guy in her life, they may have guessed Vlad but since the two didn't show too many outward signs it couldn't be obvious. Despite the camera crews being there for two months they had finally gotten enough to start on their series. It was the trailer that played first and boy was it an outrage. It was only about two minutes long but it seemed to reveal a lot.

"Amity Park has always been notorious for its so-called ghost attacks that everyone had thought them to be liars. It's only recently that the world has known that ghosts are real, especially the existence of halfas. There may be only two proven to exist but what if halfas are actually everywhere blending in with our society and leeching off all of us?"

The camera cuts from its previous black screen to a video of Phantom and Plasmius fighting together. It then also cuts to just Phantom fighting a metallic looking ghost that proclaims himself to be 'the Ghost Zone's greatest hunter'. It then cuts to Ember and Plasmius fighting one another and Plasmius looks beyond annoyed.

"Despite ghosts practically overrunning this town the mayor Vlad Masters seems to be coming out alright and no damage has ever been blamed on him due to these ghost attacks. Despite this, however, Masters could possibly be under fire for sleeping and knocking up his secretary who is 31 years younger than himself. But is that all it really was, a one night stand gone wrong? Or is it maybe something more? Or maybe the secretary Danielle Fenton is blackmailing him? But nobody could fake the looks that they always pass each other, can they?"

The screen changes from the fighting scenes to glimpses of Vlad and Dani. Dani seems to give an over-stressed Vlad a look of sympathy. Vlad seems to smile every time he walks past a pregnant Dani. There were also glimpses of a pregnant Dani going in and out of stores with a wedding band on her finger. Although the band was something simple it didn't seem like something Vlad would do seeing as how he loved to flaunt his riches. There were also images shown of the two going to a restaurant together without the bands on their fingers.

"Does this seem like someone who is a mayor or more of a predatory figure? Also in some cases, we can see the two wearing rings meaning are they married to other people, and then do they sneak off together? Even if the two are actually married to each other why bother taking off their rings or hiding their relationship? Maybe they won't get support from those in their community members but with evidence like this, it makes everything all the more scandalous. In our ongoing series of 'Amity: What Lies Below the Surface' we'll explore the mayor's and his secretary's relationship while also being on the hunt for who Phantom and Plasmius could possibly be. Join us next week August 20th to find out more about these elusive four public figures."

It cuts off there and while Dani and Vlad were upset about everything they knew they couldn't let it affect them as they both had jobs to do. They also knew that if this station kept on its pursuit, they were bound to find out both secrets and even cause more crews to focus on the two of them. They had allowed the crews to only film them while they were out in public but the minute they stepped into their cars and started to drive home they were off-limits. They both valued their privacy above all and it was one of the things they had banned from the crews. The crews were also not allowed into any important meeting whether it was Vlad's personal business or mayoral business he was attending to.

After the first preview came out many tabloids had tried to get Dani and Vlad to comment about it but since they were practically harassing the two, Vlad had shut them all down and threatened them all with lawsuits. He was especially at the fact that they were harassing his secretary who is pregnant and in a more fragile state than she once was and that if she were to lose the baby the both of them would sue the paper and magazine companies, while also suing every single one of them. It caused them to lighten up but they still tried to catch the two off guard.

Maddie and Jack Fenton were interviewed shortly after the first preview came out and it would be featured in the first episode. Sam Manson and Tucker Foley were also interviewed as they used to be best friends with her. Jazz was especially interviewed as she was in a relationship with Dash, Dani's old bully. Many of Dani's old classmates were interviewed in fact and many of them had things to say about the young woman. Most if not all of the things said about Dani were in a negative light whereas Vlad was seen in a more positive light by the youngins.

The first episode was mostly going to be about getting to know everyone. Of course, some interviews were before Dani had started to show her bump off and before Vlad and she really knew. Dani hadn't even told the crews, they figured it out by the fact that her clothes seemed to be looser than what they had been. Plus Dani was the equivalent to a walking stick and when she started to put gain weight people had noticed.

Dani and Vlad were the talk of the town in both of their forms. Dani and Vlad cherished their love and they cherished their unborn child but their child had chosen an inopportune moment to be conceived. If the Disasteroid incident wouldn't have happened though, it would have been less attention on both sides of themselves and they would've been able to live less in the limelight. Even though Vlad liked having attention on him and his wealth, Dani didn't and so Vlad has become a bit more reclusive. Vlad may have liked the limelight but really only when he was in public or he wanted something to be known but he did like his private life private.

From the preview that was shown many people outside of Amity were interested. The people inside of Amity just wanted to know if they would be shown or not. Overall though, everyone in and outside of the town wanted to know who Phantom was. Everyone also wanted to know about Dani Fenton and why she seemed to stick out amongst every single one of them. Everyone was also curious about her mystery husband\ baby daddy. Although most assumed Vlad they couldn't do or say anything about it because it was a legal relationship if not a bit creepy to them.

All of the different reality shows were getting views and many had argued over which ones get to film the mayor and his secretary. It had eventually been decided that they'd each get a day of the week with them and the others could interview everyone else unless there was a town meeting in which case all of them could be present. It wasn't a perfect deal but it would suffice.

Maddie and Jack Fenton were also a talked about topic as well. They were in a sense the town weirdos. But despite that, they were obsessed with ghosts. It was also a miracle after finding out about all of the things they have done that neither one was arrested or something. The camera crews also wanted to be on them because Dani is their daughter and Vlad was an old college buddy of the two.

The different shows were all hyped up in different ways and all were drama induced. However, the bigger shows with more funding were bound to be set off quicker and have more hype behind them. Eventually it would come down to only a few different shows but one was bound to be more watched. It depended on what channel they would be on as well and which one would reach more people. Many other shows were now showing their previews and were advertising almost one afetr another but none were quite as acusational as the other one. It was only a matter of time before everything would break apart and the secrets of Amity Park would spill.

TBC...

A/N: Thanks for reading! Starting next week I don't know when I'll be able to update. It could be anywhere from at least once or it could be another two weeks out. Thanks for understanding!