He brought you food up and also ate with you because you didn't want to face your mother.

You also talked about her with him.

He wanted you to apologize to her, but your pride just didn't allow it.

You weren't the only one at fault, right?

Anyways, just like that the next weeks went over.

You avoided your mother, and she didn't seem to want to talk either.

In school everything went very well.

Your last month of school had now began, and you were currently walking to school with Oikawa, hand in hand.

No one was talking about Nakayama anymore, but no one wanted to have anything to do with her either.

She was always alone, as she deserved.

She shouldn't have tried to mess with you and Oikawa.

As you opened your locker you saw a letter in it.

"Oh, (Y/N)-chan, a confession letter?" Oikawa asked laughing, holding a bunch of letters in the air.

"Kind of." You said as you saw the name.

'My dearest (L/N)-san,

please meet me by the bench
behind the gym in lunchtime.
I know, I have absolutely no
right to request this, but I really do
want to explain myself, plus I want
to apologize properly before high
school ends and we never see each
other again.
Also, I know that it is snowy and cold,
but I want to be alone with you.

-Hamaguchi Nariko'

You didn't read it out loud, but Oikawa could already tell what was going on.

"Are you going to go?" He asked as you were reaching your class.

"Yeah. I've been waiting for this one." You smiled.

"But you aren't going to forgive her, if she asks for forgiveness, are you?"

"Have fun in class, Oikawa." You said as you entered your class with Iwaizumi.

You saw Hamaguchi sitting at her desk and fumbling with her fingers.

Her eyes lit up the second she saw you, but you just looked away.

_________

As you were dismissed, you saw Hamaguchi rushing out of the classroom.

You were about to follow her, when suddenly someone pulled you by your wrist.

"What the fu-"

You cut yourself off when you saw it was Oikawa.

"What?" You asked.

"Scream out as loud as you can, if she tries something on you."

You looked at him with a blank expression.

"What on earth could she try at such a public place?" You pulled your wrist out of his grasp.

"But okay. I'll be going now."

You walked to the mentioned place and saw her standing next to the bench already.

You stood there in silence for a few seconds before you spoke up first.

"Are you going to start or not?" You crossed your arms.

"O-oh, yeah!" She bowed.

"First of all, I- I want to truly apologize for my wrong actions. I- I didn't even mean to harm you. I just.. I don't know. I saw you and Oikawa-san that afternoon and just took a picture without your permission. Seeing you like that kind of hurt me, so I avoided you the day. Nakayama-san somehow noticed my change of behaviour and so we started to talk again. She somehow managed to manipulate me by saying that if we spread those pictures around, you and Oikawa-san surely would break up and I wouldn't have to share you with him. It all escalated quickly and got out of control. I'm really really sorry. I didn't know she would send it to your parents." She bowed.

"Say, Hamaguchi, do you like me? Judging by your words, it does seem like it." You raised an eyebrow.

"I-I'm sorry that I lied to you back then. The whole time it was you, who I had a crush on, not Hanamaki-san." She still bowed.

"Look me in the eyes and say it, Hamaguchi." You seductively said.

Your voice was tempting, she couldn't even think of resisting.

She looked up to you and said following words:

"The whole time it was you, (L/N)-san. I've been liking you for a while now."

You smirked at her and held her chin.

"I know. Be honest, Hamaguchi. How long have you really known about it, huh?" You quietly asked.

"W-what?" She was a blushing.

"You're a smart ass. I'm sure you hung out with us much enough to suspect us." With your thumb you stroked over her bottom lip.

"T-that one time when we studied for exams. I was 87% sure of it. 13% didn't know, if that was a normal behavior of normal siblings. After that I just waited for an opportunity to catch you and be 100% sure."

You let go of her and stepped back.

"I see." You turned around and started walking off.

"W-wait, (L/N)-san! Are you at least considering to forgive me?" She fumbled with her fingers again.

"No. I was never thinking of it." You rolled your eyes, knowing that she couldn't even see it.

"Why did you come here then?" She asked, her voice clearly hurt.

"Just for fun."
___________