Chapter Six - A Small Meeting

(I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I don't feel like it. Happy Lunar New Year!)

Shift was the first to wake up of the group. She had somehow ended up on the floor, while Papyrus took up the whole couch. Sans was laying on top of Stretch, Stretch's arms around Sans' waist. 

Shift smiled at the two, grabbing a blanket. She covered them up (Mostly covering Sans up, but whatever) and went to cook breakfast. 

Stretch woke up as she was cooking. He immediately noticed the sleeping Sans on him. He slowly moved, trying to set Sans  down on the couch. But Sans started moving around and Stretch knew if he set him down, he would wake up.

Stretch stopped moving until after Sans stopped as well. He slowly moved, stopping if Sans started moving around to much, into a comfortable position and rested Sans head on his chest. 

Shift walked back to the with two plates of chocolate chip pancakes. "Here." She whispered, handing Stretch the plate. 

"Thanks." Stretch adjusted himself so he could eat. "Should we wake him or not? I didn't know if I should."

"Nah. You know that he doesn't get much sleep." There was a knock on the door and Shift went to get it. "Um. Hello?" 

"Hello there. Are you Shift?" The mouse like creature asked. (I forgot to mention there address was also in the records for them)

"Yes, I am."

"Well. I'm Nezu and Aizawa."

"Oh! Well, good morning Principal Nezu! Aizawa Sensei."

"You recognized us?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah. We like to stay on top of things. Do come in, but please try not to wake my little brother. He has trouble sleeping at night." The two nodded and Shift lead them to the living room, where Stretch and Sans still laid. 

"Hmm? Oh good morning." Stretch said softly.

"Good morning to you too, Stretch." Nezu bowed a little, while Aizawa nodded.

"Please sit down." Shift motioned to on of the couches while she sat down across from it. "Do you want anything to drink?" 

"Do you have coffee?" Nezu asked. Shift looked at Stretch. He nodded.

"Yeah we do. Do you want anything Aizawa Sensei."

"I guess I'll have some coffee."

 "Okay!" Shift went to make the coffee.

"So what brings you here?" Stretch asked after a few minutes.

"Well we saw your quirks during the test, but your records don't say anything about them." Aizawa explained as the two sat down.

"Oh. My quirk is called Knives. I can summon knives of any size, but the bigger they are the more energy it takes." Shift said as she set the coffees down on the coffee table in front of them. Aizawa nodded writing the information down. "Stretch and Sans have the same quirk. Well quirks they have two. They're call Bones and Blaster. They can summon bones at will and the blaster was the giant dragon head you saw at the test. Both quirks take up energy."

"Two quirks? That's rare."

"Yeah. Our father had multiple quirks, we somehow picked up the strongest two." Stretch mentioned. Sans started to wake up. He yawned and sat up. Papyrus sat up and Sans curled up in the blanket.

"Oh. Hello there." Nezu smiled at the small boy. Sans tiredly waved. "Anyway. The other thing we wanted to talk about is your entry to UA. We wanted to personally invite you as we have seen your powers and we believe you would be great heroes someday. So do you accept?"

Stretch and Shift looked at each other. "Yes. We accept!" They said in unison. 

"Well then. I hope you enjoy your hero academia." Nezu and Aziawa stood up. "Well that's all we wanted to talk about. Have nice day." The duo took there leave.

"That was different' Eh. It may have just been because they didn't have you're quirks on record." Sans shrugged.

"Who cares? We got in!"