Chapter One - New Worlds, New Realities

Sans, Stretch, and Shift were sitting in the Judgement Hall, or as the save point calls it Last Corridor, just laughing and making puns. It was a normal day for them. Just sitting around telling bad puns, while they waited for something good to happen in their worlds. 

After ten years of fighting the same kid over and over, then everything suddenly stopping, they grew bored of the peaceful life. They no longer blamed the Player for getting bored of the pacifist route as it no longer appealed to them either. 

But nothing has happened in years. They were losing hope for something interesting to happen to them. The group had lost hope for a lot of things. But a new player or a reset, was not one of them.

They talked for hours, even though it only seemed like a few minutes. But, suddenly, they felt like they were falling. They looked at each other, the same shocked looked written on their faces. 

The smallest of the bunch looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. Slowly, he pieced together that someone had opened a portal under them, but was unsure of where it would lead. After a few minutes the other two came to the same conclusion. 

They three looked back at each other and shrugged. They had wished for something different for so long, they thought that wherever they might end up could be fun. They hit the ground with a thud. Well Stretch hit the ground. Shift landed on top of him and Sans landed on top of her.

Sadly, both of them struggled to get Sans off as he had fallen asleep at some point during the fall. Shift stared in shock as the two former skeletons were now human. "Um. Pap?" She asked and the tallest of the group looked at her. "You're human." 

Stretch looked around for any reflective surface he could find. A broken mirror sat against the wall. Looking into it he notice that he was a human. "Must be needed for the world we're in." He was as tall as he was as a skeleton and he was wearing his normal clothing. His skin was a bit pale, but it wasn't to bad to the point it was like death. His eyes and hair were were white. He tested his magic and noticed that his right eye turned orange when he did so.

Shift jumped on Stretch's back and notice her eyes had also turned white. Using her magic they both turned red. 

"Cool." They two jumped hearing Sans' voice out of nowhere. They didn't even hear him approach them. They looked at him and noticed he had the most change out of them. He was wearing his normal clothes, except for his slippers. Instead he had sneakers like Stretch, but blue and not orange. His eyes were also white, but as he was twirling a bone in his fingers, his left eye was blue. He skin was deathly pale and he was scratched and bruised. He looked like an abused kid.

"Why do you two get to look like ten year olds?" Stretch asked the two.

"He looks eight and I look fifteen." Shift corrected. "Sans! What are you doing!"

"They have our name written on them." Sans pointed to the two bags that were next to him as he went through a blue one. Shift picked up the red bag labeled 'SS Chara' while Stretch picked up the orange one labeled 'US Papyrus'. Each bag held the same thing. Three notebooks; a phone; 3,000,000 gold; either ketchup, honey, or chocolate depending on the person looking in the bag; and some pens. 

Sans was the first to think about looking through the phone. Stretch and Shift's phone numbers, the internet, and an app called 'Stats'. Sans showed the other two and clicked on it, while the others opened their phones to do the same thing. 

The app started up as a normal phone game. But as they suspected, it was a cover up. The area that they 'spawned in' was the Judgement Hall. Three characters stood there. Each of them looked how they were in their own world, depending on who's character it was. 

All of them looked at each other and then clicked on the stats button in the bottom right corner. Three boxes appeared on their screens, one for each of them. 

Sans 'Skeleton' Gaster
Role: Leader/Teammate
L.O.V.E: 542

Hit Points: 30000/30000

Attack: 354

Defense: 1

Quirk: Dragon, Shortcut, Soul, Bones, Blaster, Triple The Threat

Chara 'Shift' Dreemurr

Role: Teammate

L.O.V.E: 252

Hit Points: 4000/4000

Attack: 263

Defense: 1

Quirk: Knives, Shortcut, Triple The Threat

Papyrus 'Stretch' Gaster
Role: Teammate
L.O.V.E: 282

Hit Points: 5000/5000

Attack: 392

Defense: 1

Quirk: Shortcut, Soul, Bones, Blaster, Triple The Threat

"Quirk? Oh, this is that dumb anime that Frisk, Alphys, and Undyne like." Sans groaned.

"Care to explain, boss?" Shift teased him for being the leader of the group.

"Don't call me boss. Anyway, this is an anime with heroes and villains. They call powers quirks and you're supposed to only have one. It looks like we're going to be stuck in this world for a while. So might as well get a house or something."

And this is where their journey begins...