Chapter Four - New Friends

Sans was the last to wake up from the group. He gave a quick run down of what the test was about and how they get through everything.

"Wait, if we make friends and they want to come over, what are we going to do?" Shift asked.

"Why are you trying to making friends?" Sans shot back. Shift shrugged. "If that does happen, as long as the don't touch my things we're fine. If they ask we're all siblings and I'm the youngest."

"You're the eight year old genius that is always getting into fights." Stretch laughed.

"That's our story for you now!" Shift ran out the door, followed by Stretch, who just teleported to her.

"Whatever!!!" Sans rolled his eyes and went ack inside, shutting the door.

Stretch teleported to the school, leaving Shift. "Hey!" Shift followed him. "That was mean!"

"Hahaha! Too bad!" Stretch shoved his hand into his pockets, smirking. They started arguing- well if you call one person yelling at the other while the other walks away arguing -drawing the attention of many students going to take the test.

Shift ran to catch up to the taller one. "You're such a jerk."

"I'm your brother. It's my job!" Stretch laughed at the 'younger' one. They were actually all the same age, they just looked different ages.

"Knife to see you're happy about pissing me off." Shift pushed him.

"Aww. Got a bone to pick with me?" Stretch pushed her back. She fell to the floor from the force. Stretch completely ignored the fact that she fell a continued walking.

A green haired boy and a brown haired girl ran up to Shift, as they saw him push her. "Are you okay!?" The girl asked. Stretch stopped walking and looked back at the three.

"Are you kidding me?" He mumbled under his breath.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Shift stood up. "This is normal for us." She smiled at the two. "I'm Shift. What's your names."

"I'm Uraraka"

"I-I'm Midoriya."

"It's knife to meet you both. That's my older brother Stretch." Shift pointed at the other, who remained in his spot. "Shift picked up a rock and throw it at him, which hit him on the head.

"Ow! Hey! What was that for?"

"Wake up!"

"You guys seem to fight a lot. You two were yelling from the moment you got here." Uraraka pointed out.

"Yeah. We were bugging our little brother, but then this one left me." Shift and the others walked through the front door together. "We wish you luck on the test-" Shift started

"-You're gonna need it!" Stretch finished. The two walked away, knowing they made some new friends.