Pushing him to the bed, I climbed on top— straddling him. And colliding our lips once more in a passionate kiss that enhanced the precious sensations within my body.

Slowly my fingers slid down his chest, and found their way under the waistband of his trousers. Pulling them down to reveal his blue plaid boxers beneath, along with his prominent bulge. Sliding my hand further I cupped it, palming him from above.

"Fuck.." he breathed against my lips, the trickling of his breath against my lips enough to make me go ravenous.

His fingers fell from my hips, running along my skin until they came in contact with my own panties, "can I?" He whispered, nodding my consent he began to slide the cotton material down my legs. While I lifted my hips to make it easier.

Next was his own boxers, "now may I?" I purred back against the skin of his neck leaving my love bites, once again slipping my fingers beneath his waist line.

He replied with a half nod, before my hands slipped out of sight, and pulled the fabric from his body.

We were now fully exposed to each other, in a sense that was both metaphoric and literal. Without warning I pressed my body against his with an arch in my back, deepening the kiss, and positioned him at my entrance..

"I- is this your first time?" He mumbled against my lips, I simply nodded earning me a look of shock before his face softened into something else.

"Me too.." he admitted, not letting the statement sink in before bucking his hips and letting his erection slam into me with one quick motion before beginning to stroke in and out slowly.

It hurt at first, but that soon faded into a feeling I couldn't quite explain. Like a tingling inside me that flourished from between my legs, and grew like weeds throughout my entire body.. a flower blossoming within, as it waited for its partner to provide the nectar it so longingly desired. This feeling was enhanced with his fingers dancing elegantly along my skin, running along is a synchronized beat that only Sirius Black could master.

I was unraveling myself before him; showing him my true colors; exposing myself in a euphoric motion that sent me over the edge while the two of us collided into one single entity that couldn't exist without the other; like galaxies we became each other's ecstasy as we rode out this sensational high together..

As one..

I fell on top of him with one motion, while he brushed the hair from my face and rolled over so he was now towering above me above me. The look of desperation was still evident on his features, all the while enhancing my profound attraction to him.

He lowered his head "Now that we got the love making out of the way.. how about we have some fun, love." He purred against my skin, that once faded feeling becoming all the more real when his voice trickled against my exposed body.

I quickly nodded, biting my lip as I glanced up at him. The lustful look in his eye; the smirk playing at his lips; and the hair that fell to the side of his face, it all reawakened that desire within; making me crave his touch once more.

Within seconds his lips crashed against my neck, leaving his own lovebites to contrast with the milky complexion of my skin. He didn't stay in one place for long before he was trailing his lips down my body, slowly marking every little detail that belong to him.. until he reached my V-line where he lingered for longer than I would've liked before letting them fall to my inner thighs. So close, yet so far from where my body longed for him to touch me.