itaru chigasaki • red days

I'm,, actually having one rn and let me say; this su u c c ks- I just want some stimky gamer boy to be at my side atm. So viola ✨ pls enjoy

.

.

.

.

.

Waking up with a red stained short was definitely not the best way to start the day.

The slow internet connection did not help at all. Now you had to start all over again—

*riiiing* *riiiiiing* *riii—*

"what do you want you nerd?" you asked grumpily while typing a new paragraph.

"woah~ I just wanted to check on you since you didn't seem to have a good start with your day."
said by the pink-eyed man from the other line with a keyboard being typed at in the background from where he is.

Sighing at this you let a small tired smile. Hearing his voice somehow both irritated and comforted you, how funny. Good thing that he wasn't able to see, knowing Itaru. That mf won't let you hear the end of it.

You stopped typing for a bit. Seeing that you actually finished the whole thing without even knowing. Time passed by quickly.

"You still there? hmm I'll take your silence as yes for now haha". you suddenly grew an angry mark for that.

"Look if you have nothing important to say to me I'm going to hang up—"

"Hold up- I'm actually right outside your door  right now so if you may-" 

Dropping the call, you started to walk towards the door to your apartment. Just to see your wonderful prince of a boyfriend right now with your favorite snacks.

Both shocked and awed at the gesture.
You immediately pulled him inside and hugged him, now burying your face in his chest to hide your burning face.

Itaru who was also shookedt for a bit, snapped out of it and chuckles. A bit flustered thanking the gods that you didn't see his tiny blush–

You, who was still clinging to the slightly taller male. Then pulled him (along with the snacks) towards the sofa to cuddle which he does.

Now whispering "how'd you know.. that I needed snacks... you dork." you said while playing with his hand, comparing them to yours.

Itaru looked at you and pulled you closer towards him while smiling "the crankiness in your voice made it too obvious to ignore, along with the multiple tweet you posted not long ago- I'd say you needed some vitamin m–"

"Continue that line and I will break your finger, Chigasaki." "Now that's too harsh–"

"Just shut up and cuddle with me I swear." now slightly pinching his arm "Okay okay, just relax."

<< ..'°.•.*.STORY CLEARED.•°*.'°.•..>>

.

.

.

.

.

well that was that ✨ I am a Itaru simp,, I suddenly had the urge to do this.. not the best but yeah what I'd like to happen irl :'))  kinda short but this was all I can do for now aaaaaa so see you on the next one~

— storberimolk