Foolish Hearts

Yao was so happy dancing with the man of his dreams, Yutong. It's  just like yesterday when he was shocked to know his crush is a Zhao.

   But eventhough  his family is against it he confessed  to Yutong he likes him. First Yutong denied his feeling but because of Yao persistence  he made him said yes to him. And now they're  married. What more can he want in this world.

    Lou Fu Sheng  on the other hand is always submissive  to his gege because he love him very much. And promise to stop meeting Han Chen. He stand up from his sit to get a drink. "Why are you so harsh with our didi!" Yezun ask. But got quite because his gege glared.

   Han Chen secretly followed  Lou Fu Sheng  when he walk to the veranda to get some fresh air while drinking.  Lou Fu Sheng  got startled when warm hand pulled him to his embrace.  "Fufu! What's  the matter? You look distress?" He ask. "My gege found out our relationship! And want us to stop seeing one another!" As he wipe his tears with  his fingers.

   "Let's  stop seeing each other, Chen chen!" Looking at his beautiful, dark teary eyes. "No! I won't  let it happen!" He suddenly  pulled Lou Fu Sheng  for a kiss that melted his worries away. "Let's  run away! Right now!" He suggested.

   That made Lou Fu Sheng  shocked and happy. "I know I'm an ordinary policeman and can't  give you everything  you want! But my love for you is real! So what do you say?" Cute brown eyes gazing at his beautiful  dark one. Lou Fu Sheng  nod immediately.  That made Han Chen smile and pulled him to his embrace.

    Meanwhile  Guo trying to find Shen Wei  and bumped  into Chu and spilled his drinks on his suite. "Oh no! Sorry!" While wiping it with a tissue. Chu almost curse but seeing the panic expression  of a cute guy like Guo made him chuckled.  "Look! It's  alright! Maybe I can dry clean this after the party!"

   Guo shake his head, "No....no....let me do it for you!" And pulled Chu to the toilet to clean his suite off. Chu let him took off his suite and shirt leaving him with his sando underneath  him. And let Guo wash the suite and shirt that stained with the drinks. But  Guo can't  help to droll seeing how well built is Chu. Chu on the other hand see him as a little  brother. The truth is Chu is straight and he only let Yunlan be his lover tonight because his a friend.

    The little  mouse didn't  know that, as he tried batting his eyes on him and flirting. But the stotic Chu just smirk on him, "Kids this day! Why do they like older men? They should be with their generation!" He thought to himself. "Why is my flirting didn't  working?!" Guo tried to act cute to Chu. Whose tried not to laugh on what his doing.

    Yunlan on the other hand went outside the garden to get out from the crowd. He didn't  expect Shen Wei  followed  him. And suddenly  surprise  him hugging him from behind while attacking his neck with kisses. "Xiao Wei!!! Not here! I thought were gonna meet after the party! My father is getting suspicious! So stop!" He tried to pushed  him off. But the latter won't  let him.

   "I've already told my didi to stay away from your didi!" While kissing  his neck, "I felt  guilty  for saying that to my dear didi!" Yunlan suddenly  said making Shen Wei  mood gone out. "What?! Why?! Because of them we can't  have each other! You know I love you ever since we first met! Do you think  being first in the class I always want? I just want you to notice me back then?

    But it backfired, ever since then we always compete! Until our family join in. It was a dark day for me but when you confess.........suddenly  a big weight just lift up from my shoulder. And I want you more than ever!" Yunlan became red hearing that. "Isn't  it the other way around? Your the one first to confess?" That  made Shen Wei  growl and lift Yunlan like a bag. "Wait?!!! Xiao Wei! Where you taking me?!!!" Shen Wei  smirk. "Isn't  it obvious where going on a date! Lets dropped  this wedding party!" Yunlan tried to struggle, "No! We can't!" But shen Wei  slapped him on his butt to shut him up. And place him inside his black volvo and drove away.

    In the party Zhu Hong kept kissing and hugging  Yezun. Making Da quing  drink some more in frustration. "Do you need some help friend?" Suddenly  Lin Jing came, "Jing! Your here! Yunlan is also here!" But he was stop by Lin Jing, "Let's  catch to the chase! I'll distract her and get your guy!" As he wink.  Da quing  smile as he watch Lin Jing stroll at the dance floor spilling  a wine on Zhu Hong's  dress. She curse him while he apologize  and excuse to Yezun to give her a new clothes. Yezun want to follow but Da quing  pulled him to dance.

    "Da quing! This is a surprise? Why do you want to dance with me?" Da quing  suddenly  kiss him making Yezun shocked.  "Are you drunk?!" He ask. "Yes! Because I want to confess to you for a long time!" That made Yezun chuckled as they continue to dance. "Then tell me now before my date comes back!" That made Da quing  quite surprise. And pulled Yezun to a dark corner to spill everything what his heart wanted to say to Yezun. And kiss him endlessly.

    Yezun response to the kiss, "My kitty cat tomorrow  I will shock you! I want to see what's  your reaction tomorrow!" While moaning to the kiss.

    Meanwhile  when Zhu Hong comes back, "Yezun darling where are you?!!!"  She tried to find him on the crowd  and at the dance floor. "He left me again?!!!" Suddenly  Lin Jing emerge, "Do you want some lift to go home beauty?" He wink and smirk.

    Chu on the other hand, "Where's  my stupid date gone off too?" When small hands suddenly  cling to his arms. "Do you need a ride?" Guo batting his eyes.

AUTHOR'S Note:

     Sorry people I got confused  on  Lou Fu Sheng's name and instead write Weifusheng  he...he..... Thanks for correcting me Weifusheng 😅