"You may know things Korra but, above all circumstances you are a wanted assassin in that town." Katara informed, Jinora nodded in agreement.

"I can use that to my advantage." Korra said, making Katara raise an eyebrow.
"If i see a flaw in their guard, I can just make an appearance in that area and they'll have it fortified as if it were royalty."

Katara was quite surprised, she knew Korra was clever but not this clever. Just like her father, always full of surprises .
Jinora still didn't agree with this idea and she frowned more when she realised that Katara wasn't saying anything . She took matters into her own hands .
"You're not risking your life for something that can be handle in a different way." She commanded.

"Do you have another idea Jinora?" Korra asked, and immediately regretted it; she sounded so rude. She sighed and shook her head.
"It's my fault their lives are in danger. Therefore , I will make it my duty to protect them no matter what."

"But what about Hiroshi?" Jinora questioned.

Korra froze. Her stomach dropped and her blood boiled.
"When the time comes, I will deal with him."

"So you'll protect his family but murder him afterwards? Is that what you're saying?" Jinora said, her voice was raising slightly.

Korra was quite surprised by her question. They have had this conversation before.
"Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying."

"I just don't understand." Jinora said. She really didn't understand. How could she protect the Sato family and then murder the father right after they are safe? It just didn't make sense.

"Hiroshi killed my parents, what don't you understand about that?" Korra scoffed, looking at Katara who seemed to be quite quiet. The old woman was just watching the scene play out, she couldn't really chip in right now .
"He threw the world out of balance and I will be the one to balance it again." Korra continued .

"Don't you realise that will only make your world balanced!"
The room went quiet after Jinora's sudden out burst and she instantly regretted it.

Korra's eyes widened slightly, her breath hitched. She examined Jinora's apologetic expression before responding .
"What do you mean?" She croaked.

"Your parents were killed and it tampered with your life but that only made your world unbalanced." Jinora explained, her tone was much calmer now. There was no point in yelling .
"But if you kill Hiroshi, you will unbalance Asami's world. You will unbalance Yasuko's world."
Korra felt her throat dry up, she so desperately wanted to beg for water but she couldn't move. Her eyes were fixated on the brown ones in front of her.
"Don't you realise that if you kill Mr Sato, Yasuko and Asami will think of you the same way you think of Hiroshi. You will be the reason the world is unbalanced in their eyes. You're life will be fixed, but you would destroy the lives of many others."

Korra couldn't speak, instead she slumped back into her chair and let her mind wander. Jinora was right. All this time she just wanted to make her family proud and she thought that Zaheer would point her into the right direction. He said that if she avenged her parents, they would be more than proud of her. She can see now that Zaheer was wrong. Killing Hiroshi would hurt a lot more people than she would've intended and that's not what her parents wanted. How could she of been so stupid? How childish of her. Jinora reached out her hand to place it ontop of Korra's, but she retracted it when she saw Katara get up from her seat. Katara waddled over to the window as she heard chattering erupt from outside, she lifted up the curtain slightly and gazed out the glass. She wasn't expecting visitors.

"What is it Gran Gran?" Jinora asked, getting up from her seat. She stood by her grandmother's side and peered out the window, her eyes brown eyes widened.
"Korra. You need to hide. Now!"

Korra didn't waste a second, she grabbed her dagger and shoved it into her sheath. Her eyes frantically searched for a place to hide as she dashed around the cottage. Without knowing, she had managed to run into Jinora's room but she didn't really have time to go anywhere else now. Her eyes soon landed on a large cupboard that stood at the back of the room, she quickly opened it and chucked herself in and shut the doors in the process ; hiding herself in the jungle of cotton clothes.

Jinora opened the front door of the cottage to meet her guests before they even knocked.
"Opal? Asami? What are you guys doing here?"
The two girls rushed to engulf her into an embrace, almost making her topple over.

"I've missed you so much, you've been gone for far too long." Opal giggled, pulling away from their little group hug.

Asami asked, smiling widely at her friend.
"Is everything alright out here?"

Jinora returned their smiles, it was nice to see her friends again but this was probably the worst time for them to show up.
"Everything is okay, I've never felt better." She answered, earning a few confused glances. She had then realised that there were more people behind her friends. She knew Mako and Bolin but she didn't quite recognise the tall woman that stood up straight behind them all. Dark hair, green eyes... the mole on her cheek. It fit the description of Korra's old friend.

"Oh Jinora, this is Kuvira. I met her at the market." Opal introduced, a wide smile plastered on her face .

That name confirmed her suspicion, this woman that stood before her was in fact a Red Lotus assassin that wouldn't hesitate to kill . Kuvira held out her hand for a handshake. Jinora hesitantly accepted.
"It's nice to meet you, Jinora."

"Likewise." Jinora responded, disconnecting their hands. She didn't like the fact that an actual Red Lotus member was here right now, and with Asami? Korra was right, the Sato's weren't safe.

"Katara It's wonderful to see you again." Opal cheered, giving the old woman a soft hug. Before Jinora could protest, Opal had already wandered into the cottage and made herself at home. Soon enough, the whole group had stepped inside.

That's when Mako noticed the three plates on the table, all filled with half eaten fish.
"Is someone else here?" He asked. Kuvira followed his gaze and cocked an eyebrow at the discovery.

Jinora frozen for a minute but Katara managed to swoop in .
"A friend of mine had just left."

"We saw no one walk down the path on our way up here." Mako pressed further, his suspion heighting.

"He just left through the back way." Katara lied. Jinora was honestly impressed on how she came up with a tale like that so quickly.

Mako nodded, he seemed to believe her tale and backed off. However, Kuvira could see right through her lie and kept her eyes peeled. Something was going on here .

"So when will you come back to town Jinora?" Asami asked, looking around the cozy cottage. It was nicer than she thought.

"Next week, for sure." She responded, glancing at Kuvira who seemed to be concentrated on something. And that she was, Her green eyes had noticed the familiar coat that hung in corner of the room. That was her coat. She hadn't seen that coat since Korra ran away . That only meant one thing...Korra was here. Kuvira turned around and her gaze met Jinora's. The tall woman's breath hitched slightly, if Korra was here then it was most likely this girl knew who she was. She needed to get out .. now.

"Oops, I'm sorry." Kuvira said as she bumped into Mako from behind. She gently wiped down his uniform and smiled. Mako didn't think anything of it and brushed it off as small accident.
"I best be off." She said , making everyone turn to her.

"You're not staying for a little while longer?" Opal asked, her mood dropping slightly. Bolin , on the other hand , couldn't wait for her to go .

"I just remembered that I have to meet up with a friend soon, If I don't go now I'll be late." Kuvira stated, buttoning up her coat more. She moved towards the door and glanced at Jinora which made the poor girl shiver.
"It was lovely to meet you both." And with that she was gone.