She handed regulus his book, who seemed more worried about the book than the Slytherin on the floor.

"My goodness! What happened?" Professor Trelawney asked making her way over to them.

"It was that Hufflepuff!" The boy yelled pointing at Y/n.

"Professor I would never! I simply came over to see what happened, he may have a concussion,  I mean I would never hurt a fellow student!" Y/n lied, she was good at it, thanks to Remus and Sirius, they always lied there way out of detention.

"Oh I know dear, I'll take him to the hospital wing, just go on back to your free period miss Lupin." Trelawney smiled.

Y/n gave the boy a smirk before leaving with regulus

"Bloody Merlin Y/n remind me not to piss you off." Regulus said rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah right, even if you did I wouldn't hit you with a book about, Herbology? You hate Herbology though?" She said.

"Yeah well, you like it so I supposed it couldn't of been all that bad." He said casually.

"Wicked! You gonna love this plant called the Alihotsy tree, I mean personally it's my favourite because it makes the consumer laugh uncontrollably." Y/n smiled brightly to him as she explained it.

The one stereotype y/n did follow, was that she loved plants. It fascinated her that almost every plant in the wizarding world would have something unique to it, whether it's dangerous or ridiculous.

"You really like plants don't you y/l/n?" Regulus chuckled.

"Alot, like alot."She smiled.

Flashbaaaaack ovaaa

When regulus finally left y/n put on his slytherin hoodie which was too big for her and smelled like a warm fire pit and books.

She put on some sneakers and waited a while before leaving to go to the Whomping Willow, she did a bit of homework and eventually it was time to go.

James had given her the invisibility cloak while they used the marauders map to get out.

She began walking the misty halls when she heard someone walking, she stopped and moved to wall incase it was a teacher.

Instead, she seen Regulus, he was holding a dark black book with silver letters on it. There was a tag that said it was from the restricted section and then she looked closer at the silver letters it wrote 'Secerets of the Dark Arts.'

This made her stomach turn as she realised how the Noble House of Black was associated with the Dark Lord and that regulus would have to join them too.

But regulus knew the consequences of being around her so it made her wonder. Why'd he keep her around this long? Was it a setup? Or was he actually her friend.

All questions left her mind as Regulus looked directly at her, she held her breath and stepped back, he shrugged and began walking to the courtyard.

Seeing as she had a spare five minutes she followed him quietly. He went over to a small garden where sunflowers grew, even in the night the vibrant yellow peeked.

He cut about four and sat on the bench and tied them together with a yellow ribbon. Although it took several tries.

"Yep, they're gonna love these." He said as he smiled brightly to himself.