4_ ✤ you're here now ✤

Start from the beginning

"Yes ".

In Lisa's room, you were sitting on a chair next to her bed , nothing much was there. Just her bed, a desk and a closet .
You took Lisa's hand and looked at her face.

"Lisa-chan , I'm not sure if you can hear me but I wanted to tell we're here in japan, in my old hometown inazuma town. I-I know how you feel.... It's all dark and cold.... you try to open your eyes but you can't, you miss everyone and everything and all you do is fight that sound in your head telling you to give up.... So I'm here to tell you this Lisa. Don't, don't listen to it and fight, fight for Lia.... She misses you... a lot and she tries to be strong for you , you're all what she have left from her family. she started school today and she was pretty excited, our now house is big and have a pretty room for you girls with two beds so you can always be together and so .... I'm not good at describing stuff so I'll wait for you to wake up and see her , Lia also told me you used to play volleyball so I got you some balls and I signed you in a club near our house, I know I'm ruching the events but I'm sure you're going to wake up soon. I hope you don't lose your memory like I did, I know it's pretty sad and confusing, it leave a big hole inside your self, I remembered some of my friends and family but the ones I want to remember are here... In inazuma town , old friends, amazing people and ... Anyways * wipe the tears off your cheeks* I talked too much, but I want you to know that I'm here for you and Lia, I'm your mother now and you're my daughters, and I love you both from the bottom of my heart. I just wanted you to know that".

All this time you were talking to the unconscious Lisa, there was three of your dearest friends listening outside the room. Sadness written all over their faces, non of them wanted to interrupt your talk with the girl but they needed to see you .Endou put his hands on the lock and slide the door open to meet you back facing him and the two with him .

You immediately turned back to face them, your eyes were wide open at that sight. For them you grow up And so did your hair, you changed but not that much, neither of them found the words to say so they just waited for you to speak and you did.

"A brown hair with an orange band, you must be Endou. A curly light brown hair with a matching eyes, I believe you're Natsumi. And you with the purple hair and light skin, fuyuka right?"
Natsumi and fuyuka nooded silently and Endou called your name with sadness.
"Can we talk somewhere else, Lisa needs some rest". You suggested and all of them agreed.

"Let's go to the metal tower if you don't mind" . Endou asked you since he didn't want to have such conversation with you in the hospital were everyone can listen.
"Not at all , let's go . See you later Lisa, Lia will be here soon". You said goodbye to the sleeping girl.

"Lead the way please". Endou nodded and walked infront of you while Natsumi Walked on your let5 and fuyuka on your right. She took a break from her work to acompany you.

Endou drove to the tower, the journey was silent, a comfortable silence till you reached the your destination.

___________✤✤✤__________

It was sunset, non of you spoke and kept your eyes on the sun. Finally you decide to break the silence.

"So ...Ammm...I'm sorry for not reaching out to you all this time, it just felt awkward.... Actually I was planning to come back after I turn eighteen but after everything with the sisters I couldn't risk by leaving them there or even take them with me till Lisa's condition became stable. I know it doesn't explain everything it I'm sorry I'm....."

Your words were cut by natsumi's action, she hugged you very tight and you were taken back by her action, you could see Endou and fuyuka smiling to you even though your blurry vision. It just felt warm and nostalgic, memories rushed to your brain so fast. This seen ... You've seen it before when you had a fight with your father when he tried to take you out of the team. Endou natsumi and fuyuka were there for you that day at this same place at this same time.

You hugged natsumi back and the memories stopped flowing in your brain. You remembered them , the three infront of you .
"Natsumi- chan Mamoru- kun fuyuka-chan I'm sorry..... I remember you now .... I should've reached you all , I'm so sorry".

"It's ok now Y/N- chan we understand, you're here now and that's what matters, right?"

"Yeah..." Fuyuka agreed.

"Of course!" Endou exclaimed

"Thanks everyone I really appreciate it."you told them and moved to hug Endou and fuyuka.

Just a bit further than you were standing, coach koudo was watching you with happiness all written on his face . He sensed the risky part you're going to play in this battle against the fifth sector with your daughter Emilia .

Somewhere in the fifth sector headquarter:

"Ishido san, the new member of the inazuma eleven team is not a player, she is a Strategies Analyst. An adopted daughter of a doctor moved here from Switzerland with to her sister, the oldest sister is in a coma ."

"I see. What's the doctor's name?". Said the man putting his head on his hand supported by the big chair's arm.
"L/N sir , L/N N/N." Said the minion

"So she is back after all this time huh". The mysterious man spoke to no one specifically.

"I'm sorry sir I couldn't hear you"

"Nothing, just make sure to keep them under your watch , If any of them comes in our wa , I'll personality handle it do you hear me , Don't do anything without my orders".
"Understood".
"You may leave now ". The man in black suit bowed to the man in the chair/throne and left the room.

"I see you're back now after all this time , I might pay you a visit soon my dear N/N". Ishido crossed his arms and lean back on the throne.

At Inazuma streets:

"Where are we going to Mamoru kun ?" You said while trying not to trip and focus your eyes ahead of you so you won't bump into anyone
"You'll see , we're visiting an old friend." Said Endou while dragging you behind him, all you could see was his back actually  "Who is he ?, I might recognize his name"
"No , I'm not telling you . Impatient as always Y/N- chan."

"Hehe you know me "

"Alright we're here", you two stopped infront of a restaurant, he let go of your hand and pushed you inside. As soon as you and Endou entered, he shouted :" good afternoon, I have a special costumer for you ". Your eyes soon landed on a man with a strange hair cut and dark circles surrounded his eyes, you saw him in a picture before, before he could greet you and Endou you pointed a finger at him :" tobitaka". The man was shocked and taken back by your loud reaction but he recognized you :" Y/N- san". " The one and only". Endou confirmed to his friend.

꧁☆𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖋 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗☆꧂