15 : Cute.... Just Cute

ابدأ من البداية

"That guy!! Has he to be this harsh?! My baby butt?! Poor u!!" said gulf rubbing his butt.

He saw mew entering the room looking at him.
He sat properly asking mew "Mew?! U don't have work?!"

Mew didn't respond to his question. He sat next to gulf showing the ointment on his hand to gulf.

"what is this?!........... Are U serious?! NO WAY MEW!!!!!!!!" Shouted gulf standing. He will never ever let mew do that to him.

"come on gulf.... Dont be childish.... That's better for u" Mew is still trying to be calm.

He don't like when someone raise his voice but he is trying to be patient. He knows gulf will refuse and will tire him.

"No!!....... I said No....... Can't u hear it?!" gulf replied stubbornly. He made his way to go down but mew stopped him holding his wrist.

"Gulf!! Listent to me... It is for your skin not me.... Don't make me carry u and put the ointment by force.... I am trying to be gentle...." said mew gritting his teeth.

Gulf narrowed his eyes and pulled his hands harshly.

"don't u dare to lay your hand on me, Mew!!!"

Mew is done with this bullshit!!
He carried gulf on his shoulder and went to bed.

Gulf struggling to be free but mew slapped his ass making him wince in pain again.

"see?! U can't even bare a lil slap on your butt...... How can u sit now?! U have to sit more than 2 hours for your online class..... Let me help u with that.

Don't be a kid....."

"I won't attened the class.... So please.... Let me down"

Mew threw him on the bed looking at gulf with a shocked face

"what do u meant u won't attened?! U will fail....Me, My own friend My own husband ,Me... Mew suppasit, will fail in his exam?!....

That's IMPOSSIBLE

Forget to skip any class..u r gonna do your best........ In your dreams gulfy" said mew approching gulf who go back to the board of the bed.

"Okay... Okay...... I will attened.... But please.... Dont do this..... It is really embarrassing" gulf is about to cry but mew chuckles making him angry.

He narrowed his eyes with anger shouting
"are u having fun or what?! What are u laughing at?!" gulf sat on his knees facing the leaning mew.

Mew smile became wild and looked at him warmly.
"U r so cute to my lil heart here" said mew pointing to his heart.

Gulf of course shut up and became shy... It is new to hear someone praise him

"How can he affect me so much by just 2 words?! Damn me!!!!!"

Mew took the chance. He flibbed gulf and sat on his thighs.

"Meeeeewwwwww!!!!!!....... Noooooo!!!!!! Please..... I will do that my self... Please....."

"shshsh...... Gulfy..... I am your friend now and husband.... I won't do anything that harm u.... It is really will help u"

Gulf knows that mew is right but he is embarrassed. He can pair the pain.

He knows that if he kept struggling, Mew will lose it again... So he kept still but stiffing his body.

"Mew... Please...." gulf tried his luck for the last time but he just got ignored by mew who started to take his pants down.

When gulf felt the air on his skin, he grabbed the pillow and buried his face on it. He felt the heat on his face.
.
.
.
.
.