Ryuen and Ayanokouji talk

Start from the beginning

Kushida: (That fucker has already made three imp figures to his side. This is getting more difficult.)

Chabashira: You guys quietly watch the video.

It also served as evidence that Ryuuen had indeed resigned as leader as he had declared. I cannot rule out the possibility of it being faked, but after seeing Ishizaki and the others, that's not possible. In the first place, there's no advantage to them in making it seem that way to me.

"Are you happy that you were able to prevent me from dropping out of school like you intended?"

"I was impressed. Even though you're alone now, you didn't end up secluding yourself away inside your room."

Shibata: Now I think about it ryuen is still here as he said he will expel himself.

Hashimoto: Now that thing we didn't noticed it.

Sakayanagi: fufu so what's the reason dragon boy?

Ryuen: kuku and why the hell should I tell to a little girl?

Haruka: Dou you know the reason kiyopon?

Horikita: it's simple ryuen do take care of his class so ishizaki-kun and albert-kun both of them said that they will also resign with ryuen so. Ryuen-kun had no choice did not leave school as three of them will also leave the school.

Ibuki: Don't count me in. I didn't do that anything. Like that.

Sakayangi: fufu what good heart you have ryuen-kun.

Ryuen: kuku you have to care of your soldiers or else they won't be use full.

"I'm free to do whatever I want wherever I want. Or, do you succumb to anxiety whenever you see me? Because you don't know when, with what timing, I'll decide on revenge."

"And I'll regret it then, huh? That I didn't expel you."

Ryuuen places a leg on the bench beside the one I'm sitting on, and boldly sweeps the snow off it. Then, he firmly sat down on it.

"If possible I'd like you to hold off on that. It's for the sake of a peaceful school life as well too, but it's also a bother to fight against you."

If I play along with Ryuuen's methods, it'll tire me out more than necessary. Beaten down by his persistence, I can imagine the state of the ones who had fallen under Ryuuen's umbrella.

Katusragi: seriously he can be annoying sometimes.

"Then don't call me out. You're wasting the miracle of me coming out like this."

Let's leave the small talk at this and cut to the chase. If I mess up the timing clumsily, then Ryuuen will leave this place without mercy. Not only may that, but the continuation of the rooftop even occur in that case.

"Regarding the rooftop incident back then, I was thinking I'd like to add something."

"Add?"

Everyone: huh

Horikita: What do you mean by "Add"?

Ayanokouji: we had ad deal btw us?

Kanzaki: And what kind of deal is that?

Ayanokouji: you can see in the video.

What are you thinking of now, is what Ryuuen is probably thinking. Especially if I'm going to analyze his defeat, it's certainly not something that would be pleasant for him. However, it is vital that I explain to him the parts he missed while conveying the facts to him.