Part 22

But more harsher then ever before. He said oh really then where did u get this as moved your hair there was a hickey what the hell did hisoka give me a hickey u thought as the memory came back to you when u layed down on the bed when he tried to put your clothes on you started kissing him but he told me to stop because he wasn't have sex with me because I was drunk u said at least  kiss me and he did. You thought oh shit. As he threw you on the bed as he pinned your hands as he said you slut as he spit on you. You thought what's with everyone spitting on and this time some of got in my eye wtf. He said that all you will ever be. So ig I have to treat u like one to get hisoka out of your head as u said I don't want to he covered your mouth as he stuffed socks in mouth as he got off his shirt and all your clothes in the process u didn't want to have sex with him was he about to rape you. He looked you up and down and your so pretty but this mark made by another man makes me want to kill everyone I see so I just make as many as I can on you. As he reached down and did that exact thing he said I can't hold myself back any longer as he took the socks out of your mouth as he whispered if you scream I'll just have to kill you as he said suck it so you did. Your jaw started to hurt it was to big as he moaned and said I'm about to cum as he took it out and cummed on your face. Now there spit and cum in my eye I'm going to have pink eye. he went to go get a towel as he reached down and said your mine nobody else can have you as he cleaned u and him up by the time u slept it off it was already night again and when u awoken Eric was gone u thought maybe it was a dream but when u looked in the mirror there were marks all over you.