Part 19

U were awoken by the light from the sun. U woke to see Eric still sleeping u started stressing out about what happened last nigh. As Eric put his big arms around u and pulled you closer saying shhh everything is ok. You fell back asleep but next was awakened by the smell of coffee u sat up to see Eric was wearing pj bottoms it looked like. I made u cup u should come and get some as u got up u searched for your bottoms u searcherd for your pant but couldn't find them but u found a shirt of Eric a white button up. U asked if you could wear it he said ofc even know I'd be fine with u wearing nothing as he took a step closer u kissed him and whispered coffee first as you sat down and took a drink u spit it out he looked over and said was is it not sweet enough u looked up and giggled no it's to sweet I like black coffee. He said oh really I didn't know I can make you another cup but all I have is sweet coffee you said it's fine I can deal with this with a smile it made u think about how u started liking black coffee it was hisoka that's the only thing he ever had. U looked up and said I really need to take a shower so I'll be back in a few as u started to head out. Eric grabbed your hand and said I would have to kill everyone on this level because the jealously I would have if anyone saw u like this u smiled but you really thought that was such a weird thing to say he said why don't u shower here. You said well my room is right down the hallway. U looked up and I said I'll promise I'll run as you headed out the door as u took off running u  bumped into someone it was hisoka he looked down to at you before he realized that u came from Eric room he winced. He said I came by to drop off your stuff I thought you would need it  . You decided you were gone make him hurt as much as he made u hurt. U said oh you can just drop it off at Eric's room I was just heading here to grab some stuff. He winced and said fine as you headed inside your dorm. U shut the door you waited a few minutes before u came back out u herd them talking. Eric said u shouldn't have came down here u don't deserve to see her. He said don't worry I've seen every inch of her . Eric said don't worry I have to anyway shouldn't you be sleeping around with that girl from the front office. Hisoka winced and said your right I should u know she is quite a cutie he walked off he looked at me did he know I was there the whole time.