25 | seven minutes in heaven

Start from the beginning

"Wait, seriously?" I asked her.

"Totally,"

"And are others okay with it?" I asked and looked at them.

Am I okay with it?

Everyone, including Draco, nodded their heads.

"Alright..." I mumbled.

I took off my sweater and revealed my black lace bra, that slightly shows my nipples. I laid on my back in the middle of the circle and narrowed my spine so the alcohol won't spill from my belly button.

I'm fine with me being half-naked in front of everyone, it's not like they haven't seen me - all of them touched my boobs, except Draco.

"Me first," said Ginny.

She slowly poured vodka from the bottle into my belly button. I let out a giggle because it's so cold. Then she leaned her head over. When her lips touched my skin, I giggled again from the tingling.

She sipped the vodka and when she was gone, she placed a little kiss on my belly as well.

The same thing happened with Theo and Leon and when it was Draco's turn, I hesitated. We literally just almost killed each other, and now he's gonna do that? That's a weird combination, let me say.

I sighed and waited for him to do it.

Draco poured vodka into my belly button and slowly kneeled down to my belly. He leaned over my body and lowered his head, then, when he was about to do it, he quickly glanced at me.

His mouth was getting closer and closer, and even if he wasn't there yet, I felt the tingling on my skin. Once he put his lips on my belly, I got butterflies all of sudden.

As he was sipping, a blonde strand of his blonde hair fell into his face. I suddenly got the urge to put it behind his ear, but I can't.

All of sudden, when I almost thought he's done, he sticked his tongue out to lick the excess amount of alcohol in my belly button. As his tongue touched my wet belly, I automatically giggled and crouched my legs.

"Okay you two, get a room," laughed Ginny.

At this point, I totally forgot the others are there. I felt like Draco has been doing that for eternity.

He quickly got up, his cheeks are kind of red. He's awkward, I assumed. He's really been doing it for the longest, which is weird. Pleasantly weird. The kind of weird I wouldn't mind doing again.

I put my sweater back on and sat on my place.

Damn, that was a dare.

The bottle laid on Theo this time, and the bottom on me. That might be interesting. I'm into teasing tonight.

"Did you love me?" I asked him with a serious face.

My question kind of shocked him, he didn't expect that.

"Yes..." he mumbled and looked to the ground.

We all heard it. We all heard Draco's scoff.

"Have a problem?" Asked him annoyed Theo.