🐠Skirt☄️

Începe de la început

He dropped the hoodie down again. Oh yeah, Dream was definitely going to like this.

He walked back to the package that laid opened on the ground and pulled out the thigh-highs, sitting down on the bed and putting them on. They where long and black only showing about an inch of the skin on his thighs before it was covered by the skirt. As he admired himself in the mirror again he suddenly remembered something.

He quickly walked over to his shelf's on the other side of the room, and started rummaging through his drawers, looking for something.

And then he found it. A black choker with a ring attached to the front. Digging deeper he found the chain that was supposed to be attached to it. He remembered when Dream got him this. He was spending his second time with George and his family on Christmas, and as a "joke" he had gotten him this as a gift. He remembers how he instantly turned red, and embarrassed "DREAM!" Left his mouth before he wrapped the paper around it and threw it away in a corner. He could still hear Dreams wheeze and inappropriate comments while his family was giving him a look.

Snapping back to reality he moved over to the mirror  again putting the choker around his neck. Looking at himself again he noticed how the black choker contrasted against his pale skin, running a hand over the skirt to clear over some wrinkles. He had to show this to Dream.

He went over to his desk where his computer setup was located and picked up his phone that laid beside the light up keyboard. He slid his finger over the home button making it unlock and open, displaying his Home Screen. Not hesitating even a bit he opened Snapchat. what can he say? This "outfit" made him feel more confident.

He positioned himself in front of the mirror turning on the flash. He started with a simple selfie standing in front of the mirror and holding the phone so that the camera viewed his entire body and snapped a photo. A flash emitted in the half dark room and George retracted his phone back to his body viewing the image displayed on the screen

His entire body was visible, the hoodie covered his hips and less than a quarter of the skirt, his face and the choker was blurred by the flash and the phone in the way. It wasn't a sexual picture (yet) it was more of a: "hey Dream, just informing you that I'm wearing a skirt and thigh highs".

He hesitated for a second this finger lingering over the screen. He decided to not put a caption and just simply send the picture.

Instead of waiting for a reply he moved over to the camera again and positioned himself on the floor on his knees spreading them. He placed the camera closer to his chest revealing the choker, he also brought his other hand to the hem of the hoodie lifting it up revealing the hem of the skirt and a little bit of his stomach.

Click

A second flash emitted in the room and the picture was taken. while he was trying to think of a caption a notification popped up on top of his screen.

Dream<3 took a screenshot

George took a sharp inhale as a new notification popped up

Dream<3 is typing...

George quickly sent the second picture and went into the chat watching the typing bubble as it disappeared and Dream opened the snap. George's heart was beating fast, what was Dream going to say? Did he like it?

Dream<3

Dream<3
You look beautiful baby

George blushed

Dream<3
Why don't you show me some more?

————————————