"What's wrong?" She asked them.

"It's locked" Trevor said to her.

"Really" she said confused "does that mean we can go home then"

"No" her eyes went wide from his husky voice and then she turned to him after she composed herself.

"Well hello Mr Evans you finally showed up" she said to him while giving him a cheeky smirk.

"I locked the keys in the classroom" he said walking to the door with the spares.

His class started laughing when he was unlocking it "wow sir, how did you do that" Shane asked after they got into the classroom.

"Paris can you take the spare keys back to the office" he asked her.

"What's the magic word?" She asked with a smirk.

"Please" he said slowly to her.

"That's better" she grabbed them and headed to the office. On the way back she stopped to look at her phone, to waste some time and then she finally headed to class.

"That took you awhile" he said to her.

"Sorry, no running in the halls" she said shrugging.

"Don't be a smart ass Paris" he said to her giving her a playful smirk. "Now sit down and start your work"

"Sir yes sir" she said loudly with a salute.

"Paris"

"Mr Evans" she said back to him in the same tone. "You know sir, you were late for class but you don't get detentions"

"Because I'm the teacher" he said to her while looking straight into her eyes.

"Well that's not fair" she said in a baby voice and pouting.

"Not my fault" he gave her a genuine smile.

"You're mean" she said then started her work.

Rick went back to his desk and started to mark some assignments from his freshman English class. The bell finally rang and they all headed to gym. Today they were just going to throw the basketballs around and shooting.

Friday finally arrived and Paris was so excited about the dance. Her and her friends went shopping on Monday for their costumes. Shane is dressing up as a vampire, Chris is going as Robin Hood, Phil was going as a gangster from the 60s, Lisa is going as a 60s party girl, Sasha is going as a sexy Cleopatra, Cameron and Charlotte are going together as SWAT police officers, and Paris is going as a Saloon Girl.

They all said they will meet there, Paris turned up and headed inside. The gym was decorated to look scary. She saw her friends in a circle talking to someone in a cowboy outfit. She walked towards them and realised the cowboy was Mr Evans. He looked very hot and sexy with his cowboy hat on.

"Hi" Paris said behind them. They all turned towards her and smiled.

Rick was so surprised when he saw Paris, the costume she was wearing made her look so sexy and it was strange because they were wearing costumes that was from the Wild West. It was a mistake, he picked this up just this afternoon and it was the only one that could fit him. He didn't really want to go so he forgot to get something for it. He looked towards Paris, she looked great in her costume but it was revealing around the top.

The music started up and everyone started to dance. Shane was dancing with Sasha, Paris was with Chris, Phil grabbed Lisa and Cameron was with Charlotte. Trevor came up to Paris after her and Chris took a break. Chris was asked by Cher to dance, so he headed to the dance floor with her.

"Would you like to dance?" Trevor asked her, he was dressed up in a phantom of the opera costume it suited him.

"Sure" she answered with a smile.

They headed to the dance floor and it turned to a slow song. They were dancing fairly close, her arms were around his neck and Paris could see Rick looking at her over Trevor's shoulder. She couldn't stop looking at him and he couldn't either. The next song was more upbeat so they started to dance around wildly. The night went fast and soon it was time to go home. Paris got home and headed to the living room where she heard voices. When she entered she was so shocked. Brayden was sitting on the ground with lollies and chocolates all around him. He was chewing on a lolly when she walked in, her parents were taking him trick or treat tonight. Her parents were talking together so they didn't notice her there.

"Hey guys" she said to get their attention "how was your night?"

"It was amazing" Brayden said getting up and then started to jump around the room.

"He's on a sugar high isn't he" she said to her parents.

"Yep" her father said shaking his head.

"That sucks for you two" she said with a laugh at the end and pointing between them with amusement.

"Tell me about it" he answered disappointed.

"It'll be fine" Darla explained "we'll put a movie on in his room and he'll fall asleep after the sugar ware's off"

"I hope so" Damian grunted out. His wound has healed very well by now but it's still a little tender there.

Paris headed to her bathroom, after her shower she hit the pillow she was so tired from school and then the dance but it was so much fun. She noticed Lisa and Phil dancing together all night which is very unusual, she wants to say something to them but she knows if she does they might deny it or break it off what ever they have together. She finally fell asleep on that last thought.

>>>>>>><<<<<<