He washes up, and knowing he always ends up getting his way, he spends a little extra attention on his backside. But then it occurs to him that it might have been a bad idea to do so, as his cock twitches, still hard. He was wrong earlier, this didn't help. Suddenly the purpose of the cold shower is thrown out of the window as he teases himself with soapy fingers, pressing them inside of himself slowly. He rests his forehead on the wall of the shower, letting out a shaky breath.

He fully intended to just give himself a thorough cleaning, but instead finds himself biting back moans, two fingers deep inside of him, and cock leaking. He thrusts his fingers in and out steadily, and when he feels heat building in his stomach, orgasm approaching, he stops and reluctantly pulls out.

The water gets colder, but he doesn't complain. Instead, he finishes up and only steps out when the temperature becomes unbearable. He's still hard and not sure how long he can wait, already worked up. He also knows he's not allowed to come without Louis' permission. They've set ground rules when it came to their sex life. What Louis says, goes. Harry was used to this by now, but it never got easier to ignore the hardness between his legs when Louis was busy, and he was just begging to be touched. It takes all of his willpower not to touch himself now, as he thinks about Louis while drying off. It's difficult, and he feels like a teenager unable to control his urges.

Harry took his time with his post-shower routine, and even managed to think of something else for a short while. But now, spread on their bed thinking of Louis again, he was fully hard against his belly, all previous attempts of calming down in the bin. It never takes much for Harry; Louis' smile could turn him on. Louis had been the only person to make Harry feel this way, though. He was also the only one Harry had ever been sure of.

He blinks up at the ceiling, pursing his lips in thought. He knew once he got like this, he wouldn't be satisfied until he got what he wanted. He scratches at his chest, and an idea occurs to him. He's not allowed to come, but Louis never said anything about playing. Louis never said anything about teasing; in fact he encouraged Harry to push the limit. Besides, if Harry came without permission, Louis got to punish him the next time, and Harry never protested that.

He rolls to the side, hanging over the edge of the bed to root around for one of their many boxes. Harry knew by feel which one contained all of his personal toys. His hand hits the box and he pulls it out, crawling back onto the bed.

When he opens it, he's able to smell the sugary sweet scent of their candy apple lube. He pulls it out, along with his favourite plug - black, with a small, fluffy pink tail - then places the box on the floor.

Their office is just next to their bedroom, so he's aware he has to be as quiet as possible. But the thought of Louis overhearing him, knowing Harry was pleasuring himself, sends shivers down his spine. Knowing Louis would be brainstorming ways to teach him a lesson. The thought of doing this in secret though was just as thrilling. He opts to stay quiet, popping the cap of the lube and warming some between his thumb and two fingers.

He lets out an unsteady breath, spreading his legs and reaching down. His forearm brushes the tip of his cock and his legs quiver. He bites his lip, holding in a moan, and pushes two slippery fingers inside, just long enough until he knows he can fit a third in without much of a burn. It doesn't take long until he feels stretched enough and he's thankful, desperate to feel full with the plug.

Grabbing the plug, he admires its large size. He's quick to lube it up, carefully, avoiding the tail getting messy. With shaky hands he positions the plug, pushing in slowly and gently. He can feel himself stretch over it, and it stings. He stops when it's half way in and takes a breather. He hasn't used it in a long time and forgot how big it was, but once he's used to it he has no problems getting the whole thing nestled between his cheeks fully.