CHP:1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, last night I slept quite late as I stayed up playing some video games and then I got a little bit of homework done, I completely regret doing that cause right now the sleep is getting the best of me, I somehow got up and did my morning routine, I wore a black oversized hoodie, black jeans and red converse, I rushed down stairs, greeted my parents,grabbed a toast and rushed to the car, my older brother drove me to school. "bye Josh I love you" I hurriedly said as I shut the car door and headed to class. 

surprisingly the teacher wasn't there yet, I decided to rest my head on the desk, as soon as I put my head down I heard his voice from a distance meaning he was heading to class, And who I mean by he

JEON JUNGKOOK, the school's heartthrob,my biggest enemy. Girls would die to get a hi from him, I would be lying if I said he wasn't handsome, he was funny, smart, cute an all rounder but still my enemy, I may or may have not caught feelings for this guy. Something about him felt utterly familiar, he constantly reminded me of my childhood  best friend bun, I still remember how only I used to call him bun, he never let anyone call him that, we did everything together, I remember how the 7 year old me developed a little crush on him not knowing what love even is. He had to move out of town, I missed him awfully.

Bun and jungkook had the same bunny teeth and doe eyes, I don't know when I found myself having a crush on jungkook. I just decided to keep these feelings to myself cause there's no chance he'd like me.

"Morning Pothead" he said flicking my forehead "morning " I said in a monotone not paying attention to his presence.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I just got into class, and took my seat behind Y/n, my biggest enemy, I hate her guts.

well,

maybe not hate, I may or may not have developed feelings for her over the past year, I mean she's different, she is nothing like the other girls who wear revealing clothes, follow me all around the school flirting and fangirling with their high pitched voices. Y/n is an extraordinary girl, sweet, insanely pretty, simple, unique, athletic, smart, tall,  competitive and not someone who would run behind guys fangirling, she's a tough girl and the same time a soft angelic girl, whenever she smiles, her dimples make my stomach do flips, whenever I annoy her, her lil nose scrunches and the frown on her cute face makes me awe.

Everything about her seems familiar, she reminds me of my childhood friend carrot, she used to call me bun. It was a nickname we made for eachother, we didn't let anyone else call us that except for each other, such a shame how I don't remember her real name, we were 7 back then and now I'm almost 18, My 7 year old self may or may have not developed a crush on her, she was my first love I guess, all I have is her picture, I remember how she told me she wanted us to go to prom together in high school, how I wish I hadn't moved out of town.

Her almond eyes, her dimples it resembled y/n so much. "morning pothead!" I yelled in her ear, "morning" she said in a monotone, annoying her is something I love to do, the fact that most of the crazy fangirls here hate y/n because she's the one I spend most of my time with, be it fighting with her, annoying her, pranking her whatever it was, I spent majority of my time at school being with her and the other 6 of my best friends. I didn't want those girls to harm Y/n in anyway, she does stand up for herself when any of those girls talk sh*t , Y/n is tough when she has to be, that's what makes me love her even more. 

"morning class!" Mr.wang entered the class "morning Mr.wang" the whole class said in unison.

Math was one of the most boring lectures but still an important one, The whole class I had mina and her minions, the "popular" mean girls of this school clinging onto me, asking me to go out with one of them or date them, I hated it, her high pitched voice, the amount of makeup, the dark red glossy lipstick with long ass fancy nails, disturbingly short multi coloured skirt and crop tops with fishnetted stalkings and high heels, please, those girls were a literal nightmare. 

The bell finally rang meaning it was time for our break, I quickly rushed out of class to meet up with my friends in the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------

THIS WAS THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!

NOTE- FOR THE MEAN GIRL, IT IS NOT TWICE'S MINA, SHE'S AN ANGEL AND I LOVE HER, I JUST THOUGHT MINA KINDA SUITED THE MEAN GIRL NAME FOR SOME REASON.

thank you

xoxo