Walt

Chapter Two: Anubis made me do it...

It all started when we heard someone yelling in the living room... "HELLO!" then I see a girl there looking confused and nervous "hmm that's weird..." I hear "what's wrong anubis" I think back to the God in my head "it's just that she seems... nevermind but could you do something for me..." "sure... what do you need" as I finish that thought he shows me an image of a pendent in the shape of a cat  "wait isn't that bast's symbol?" "...Yes" and so I get to work as I finish i hear her say "anyway i should get going mom doesn't exactly like it when i'm on this side of the river..." "you can't let her leave yet you need to give her the charm" "wait!" I yell out "um Walt... we cant exactly stop her" sadie says.
She pauses but doesn't turn around "let him speak" "look i know you have no reason to trust me seeing as how me and my friends pulled weapons on you but take this please and if you need it then one of us will be there for you its just we don't trust people easily" i say handing her the small pendant "i can understand that. my dad left before i was born and my life and my moms has been one heartbreak after another... and i don't even know why i'm telling you people this..." she says putting the new pendant onto her necklace and putting it back "but i'll carry this with me always... if only as a reminder of y'all" she says with a smirk on her  face then heads out throwing a peace sign over her shoulder at us and we all yell "BYE!" "I want to be her friend anubis" "have patience she'll be back one day" "what're you thinking about Walt?" I hear Carter say "I was just thinking that this won't be the last we see of her..." "bast how did you know her parents?" Sadie asks "lilith is the child of Poseidon, Venus, and... me...?" She answers awkwardly "wait I thought you couldn't have kids!" "Well they also have mortal blood, poseidon is their father and their uncle killed their mortal mother so poseidon went to Venus to help him out but their uncle found out so Venus asked me to carry lilith to term in my thigh I always wanted a kit of my own so I said yes and now they live with Venus who uses the name aphro to avoid detection" "why don't you raise her?" "First of all its they/them pronouns and second of all because Ra will not allow it" after that we went to bed but I have a feeling that we were all too busy thinking about the person called lilith and when we would see them again to go to sleep that night...