Yao-momo:"I have to be there for them both."

As she sigh while looking out the window after she got up a packing up her things while hearing a knocked on her door.

Yao-momo:"Come in!" as she said as yao-momo looked up she sees a handsome guy walking into the room her true love Todoroki.

Todoroki:"Hey Yaoyorozu,you ready?" while smiling at her.

Yao-momo:"Oh,hi Todoroki.Yeah I'm almost,Just have get have to get my other suitcase from the top shelf over their."she pointed the shelfs that is by the bed.

Todoroki:"Ok, do you need any help?"

Yao-momo:"Thanx but no I should able to get it."I walked over to the shelfs and reached to the top while doing that she gets a painful throbbing headache that causes me to hold my head,fall tours the shelfs, and making the shelf wobble just enough to make the suitcase falling towards her."Ahhh"

Todoroki looked up, sees the suitcase falling towards her."Yaoyorozu!"he said her name out loud, ran towards her,shield himself over her body to protect the one he loves.The suitcase hit Todoroki's back, that maked a scratch on his back,and landed on the floor.Todoroki release yao-momo of his arms and looked at her.

Todoroki:"Yaoyorozu, are you ok?"

Yao-momo: looked at Todoroki"Umm..Y-yeah Im fine sorry I just have a headache." as I rubbed my head.

Todoroki: You sure? I'll carry you to my car.

Yao-momo:"Im sure."As she said that I stand you and felt dizzy."Ahh shit."

Todoroki picked up yao-momo bride style."I'll carry you love" as he picked up her suitcase and walked out the room,carry her to his car,sat her down in the passenger seat while she lay her head down.closed the door and,enter the drivers side.

Soon,as they arrived at momo's mansion,helped her out the car,and goes inside by picking her up until all of her maids looked at yao-momo beening carred inside.

Rin:"Miss.Yaoyorozu are u alright?"she walked towards them. "We heared what happened,me and the girls were worry sick about you."as tears went down her cheeks.

Todoroki:"Don't worry ladies yaoyorozu is fine she just have a really bad headache and she needs some rest thats all.You ladys keep doing what your doing am going to take yaoyorozu to her room and take care of her." as he nod.

Rin:"I'll take you to her room."while she nods,and lead Todoroki upstairs to Yao-momo's bedroom. When they enter my room he landed her down onto the bed and looked at her beautiful face.

Rin:"Mr.Todoroki can I talk to you about something in the hallway?" she gives him a worry look.

Todoroki: looks at the worred maid."Yeah,of course."as they walked to the hallway."Ok,so whats going on?"

Rin:" Its about Miss.Yaoyorozu...s-s-she's in danger."

Todoroki:"Danger?! what do you mean she's in danger?" as he across his arms.

Rin:"Well...while Miss.Yaoyorozu was in the hospital umm..."

Todoroki:"What is it you can tell me.It can't be that bad Rin."

Rin:'Its.. A-Awase."she said while looking down.

His face went to worry to anger, balled up his fists.

Todoroki:"AWASE!!? you mean that ass hole who treat my women like a dog?" while walking towards her."The one who put bruises on her body and try to take everything that is work so hard for,that BITCH!! WHO CHEATED ON HER MANY TIME!! THE BITCH WHO HURT HER TO FUCKIN MUCH!!! HE MADE HER CRYIED EVERY NIGHT!! THEN ABUSED HER EVERY NIGHT!!! AND THE ONE WHO DISRESPECT YOU LADYS,YOU MEAN THAT AWASE!!!" as he said that his left side activated his fire quirk, punched a huge hole on the wall that was right next to him while breathing heavily looking into Rin's eyes that is scaring her.